tell what kind and best tf you have taken??Help the rest of us.

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by blazer, Mar 6, 2004.

1. blazer

blazer New Member

Dear Transfer Factor friends,
    I am taking TF and it seems like a lot for it to really work. Yet, I am feeling the best ever.
    Ok, I would like to know who is taking the tf., how much, which kind and ...how are you feeling?
    I feel like I will try another tf. Immune care 64 soon after some say they feel so good on it. Right now I use the tf 6000 and 4000 and also the Basics...BUT, I feel better just doing the 6000 and Basics together and spread thu out the day...and on an empty stomach for sure! Empty means that it will be absorbed and work!
    I am getting my life back.
    Thanks for your help.
    Blazer
    (email address removed)
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Because it is suppose to be effective against the most Herpes Viruses, including the most difficult one, HHV-6 A&B..

But, I have just started, so no good results, yet..just some "wiped-out feeling herxing"..

So, how long have you been on your TF, and when did you start feeling good?

Amelia
  3. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Hello Debbie,

I have only been on ImmuneCare 64 for a month. I chose it because it has antigens against HHV6 A&B, CMV & EBV the herpes viruses most commonly associated with CFIDS.

The first two weeks (1 than 2 capsules daily) I felt more energy and began to think I was going to just keep increasing energy without any herxing.
    lol. Dreamer that I am.

The third & fourth week (3 capsules daily) I have been suffering from increasing skeletal muscle pain and fatigue. I am hoping I will turn the corner soon and begin to feel better again.

Inspite of this herxing I am feeling more wellness overall. I believe my immune system is just battling the virus within and when it gets the upper hand I will feel more energetic and less pain.

To be fair the skeletal muscle pain and fatigue I am experiencing the past couple of days is partially due to the fact that I went from bromelain 1000 GDU - 500mg. to bromelain 2500 GDU - 500 mg. It is opening up things so more virus are exposed and hopefully killed.

How long have you taken TF?

CelticLadee
  4. spacee

spacee Member

but I don't have the foggiest where to help you find one...sorry.

Immune Transfer C is my beloved TF. I take one in the morning under my tongue. The price is the big drawback.

I was taking Kutapressin and B-12 injections together for 17 years. That combo gave me a quality of life that was not housebound. Then Kuta was no longer manufactured.

Immune Transfer C treats the same viruses that Kuta did so that is how I decided to use it (although I did have a couple of weeks with TF4Life and found it helped but much more of a rocky road)

I had about 2-3 days of mild herxing. I think I didn't have more than that because of being on the Kutapressin.

I tried 10 days of TF100 after taking the Immune Transfer C for several months. It took the Immune Transfer C 20 days to get me back to the level I was after the 10 days on TF100 so I won't do that again.

Spacee
  5. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

It is interesting that the mode of assimilation for your Immune Transfer is sublinqual, then..is the recommended dosage one/day for the greatest dosage?, so that it is a 30 day supply, for 30..The ImmuneCare64 Is 2-3/day, optimal dosage.

I contacted Immunity Today, and they indicated to me how important it was to keep any protein away from the digestion of the TF, and advised me it is definitely OK to take at bedtime, if needed. The following is verbatim what was indicated:

Transfer Factor can be taken 2-3 hours past the last meal of the day. TF is a SMALL PROTEIN MOLECULE that if taken with PROTEIN-BASED FOODS, IT WILL ADHERE TO THE LARGER PROTEIN MOLECULES AND PASS INTO THE INTESTINES. WE DON'T KNOW THE RATE AND/OR HOW MUCH OF TRANSFER FACTOR GETS ABSORBED THERE. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH..

This information about keeping it away from protein should be emphasized, more, as I read all the material given and
    I did not see this emphasized anywhere. So, it would probably be advisable to not have protein in the breakfast meal, if one is taking it through the stomach, and not subliquially.

To whom it may concern,
    Plantscaper

[This Message was Edited on 03/08/2004]
  6. spacee

spacee Member

Why don't they tell us everything up front?? I have never read that it binds with protein either. I got out my bottles and read the info again.

Immune Transfer C. Take one daily or as directed by your health care provider. (I must have read the sublingual some where else.) Says nothing about food. But needs to be stored in the refrigerator.

Transfer Factor System 100. One to 3 capsules daily with water on an empty stomach. Do not increase recommended dose unless recommended by your health care provider. Doesn't say how long to wait before eating (or after eating)

Now, that I think about it, I probably read the sublingual thing in an interview done with the manufacturer. I will check.

Do you sometimes feel like the blind leading the blind? I do.

Spacee

I just read the interview in the library here. It is the first one with Chip Dobson. He states that Immune Transfer C can be taken any time...with or without meals BUT the capsule is suppose to be OPENED and the contents put under the tongue. Little part of the info that I missed there!

He also stasts that Beta glucan taken in large amounts (1-2 grams) will significantly circumvent the Herx effect.

Immune Transfer C seems to be very different from the other TF's as to when you can take it.

Space

[This Message was Edited on 03/08/2004]