Temp Check,,,,,,BRRRRR

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Nov 26, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

It's a balmy 12 degrees in Montana today!!! Have to wear my Carhart Coat to take the dog out to go potty!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lolol,,,,,Oh wait it's not funny!,,,,,,,,I Know Khaly will tell me it's 75-80 in NM<<<<
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

58 sounds Great to meee! thats my favorite temp,,,,anywhere from 50-70 Perfect! i know why your liking it!,,,,,,,,,,I read your Lite coolwhip thing and thought I did that with the cool whip and the lowfat cream cheese,,,,,the kids will never know right?? Lololol,,,,,,,,,But have to agree with you! Why bother! it's the holidays!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope you have a great day!
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Here in my city in Canada, Ontario...it is 37 and it is going down to 27 tonight...can we say...OUCH!!!!! lots and lots of pain because of the darn cold!

Love to all, Ann
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Scotland - 38 degrees and 32 at night.

Brrrrrrrr - preferable to the dampness though.

5. sisland

sisland New Member

I must say that 32 and 38 sound wonderful right now! Just hate the cold! Yes and all it does is make us all hurt more!,,,,,I know move south right?
  6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Wow, sound very cold in your neck of the woods! The coldest I have ever been was visiting West Virginia/Ohio last January, when we woke up it was -2, and then warmed up to 12 degrees during the day. Lol!

Now, here in Southern California, Temecula, it's a little different. Around 72 degrees today. But the nights are going into the low 40's, so we actually do wake up cold. We may get a little rain at the end of the week, heading for the 60's brrrr......LOL!!! Kim :)

PS I am a weather wimp!
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for all your reports! All of a sudden i'm very interested in the Wheather and learning more about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Like watching the wheather man every nite on the news as he's telling us whats on Radar! and what cold fronts are heading our way ,,,,,,,,,Building and Diminishing clouds,,,,,,,,,A term called (Groppel) Which is another term for softer hail stones,,,,,,

and why there are icy Bridges when both sides of the road ways are dry!,,,That has to do with the cold air under neath them!,,,,etc!,,,,Lolol,,,,,Must Be my age!

T~~Egg Nog and a New cozy throw sounds Wonderful!,,,,Kim~~ I would love to move south so i could be a wheather wimp toooo!,,,,your temps sound wonderful!!..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,D~~~Well you and i have the same wheather now!! it's 34 today and 2 inches of new snow!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love the snow here because it usualy warms up while it's snowing!,,,Yea!

Also i learned that if theres a cloud cover that means the temp will be warmer than if it's a clear night,,you can exspect a cold morning!,,,,,,Warm Hugs to All!,,,,,,,,S :)
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2007]
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

I love the 4 seasons! But yes Winter is the hardest one to adjust to! the cold has a Negative affect on my Pain level!,,,,,,,,But Have lived here in MT my whole life so you think i would be used to it by now!,,,,,,Lolol,,,,,,The snow is gorgeous i love it,,,especialy on the Mountians!,,,,,,Jam you and Kim are lucky girls!,,,,,,,,,,,,Your soup sounds Goooood! I'm making Bean and ham soup today,,,,,,,Love soup!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/28/2007]
  9. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

8 degrees and windy this morning in South Dakota - I want it to be May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No snow yet but they say it is coming tomorrow:(

10. sisland

sisland New Member

Windy and 7 degrees! No more complain' by me about 12 degrees! Nows a good time to get started on the holiday sewing!
  11. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I'm with Bailey! Lovely 8 degrees, but the sun is shinning. Last night with the wind chills factored in it was -20 below OUCH! To soon for that!

We are on a winter storm watch for tonight, hello snow!! When it gets this cold, i would rather have snow, than that ole brown hard ground.

12. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm with you on the snow thing!! Love it,,,Much better than the Cold dark ground and usualy it has to warm up to snow around here!,,,Wow -20,,,,brrr,,,,,stay warm!