Temp Check

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Oct 28, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

It's a Balmy 18 degrees out! OH Yeah ,,,,,,I forgot what this temp felt like!,,,,,,,Just complainin'!,,,,All summer long we were in the upper 90's to 100's and that was to hot!,,,,,Does anyone live where it's 70's all year around???
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Well this temp is about normal for up here this time of year! Although it does warm up to about the 50's during the day!

Thank Goodness!,,,,,,,,,,And yep the Sun is Shining! so i guess it's not all bad!,,,,,,,I would rather have a cold sunny day than a cold cloudy day!,,,,,,,,Lucky you for the 55 temp this earlie in the winter season!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SC! Sounds Good! I'm packin my bags right now!,,,,,oh yeah,,,,Have to stop along the way and rob a Bank to pay for the trip!,,,,,Lolol!
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow,,,,wish i was in MI now! are you gettin ready for those Trick-or-Trick ers! ??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm off to the store today to buy some candy for the little ones! I love it when they come to the door and can barley say Twik-or-Tweat!,,,,,,,,,,lolol,,,,Sounds like it's warm still in MI,,,,,,,,We had our first frost a WHILE bACK,,,Brrrrrrr!
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Yep i hear you on the older prankster kids! i shut my lights off at around 8:pm thats about the time the little ones are done and the older ones start comming around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

of course you live in a much larger community than i do,,,a pearson could go broke buying candy for the whole town and neighboring ones too!

Don't blame you for having a stratagie!,,,,,,,,,

Darkwaters,,,,,33 is good!!,,,lolol plus you have the kids out raking Leaves!,,,2 good things! i use and old credit card to scrape the windows with,,,,when i can't find the scraper,,,,,,,,,,,it works pretty well!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

lindy~~The 80's will seem cooool to you later in the week! ,,,,,Yep Halloween is right around the corner!,,,

I used to get pupmkins when the girls were home but now i just put a paper one on the Door!,,,,,lolol,,,,,so much easier!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S,,,,

Jam~~perfect Temp! Lucky and i went for a walk earlier and it was about 55,,,not to bad!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2007]