Temp Check?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Feb 18, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi all
    We actualy had a full day of sunshine and 40 degree temps!!,,,,,,Also a Beautiful Sunset!,,,,It's so great to Feel the signs of spring comming!,,,Need to start walking more now,,,,oh Good ole' Montana,,,,,,lolol

Whats it like where you all live? i don't know why but the older i get the more interested i am in the Wheather and watching all the satillite photos of storms comming in, is fun!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

This reminds me of the Movie Forest Gump,,,where they are describing the size and intensity of Rain Drops!,,,,,,lolol
    ( Big fat rain drops,,,Hard pounding rain drops,,,,,little skinny rain drops,,,,lolol,,,,

The moisture level is way up there this year! Due to a major amount of snowpack,,The longer hours of daylight is so much appreciated (1) more now!

That means that the rivers and the lakes and the Resivories will be full to overflowing this spring! Probably be wearing our high water pants come May!,,,,,lolol

This also means that the drought level will be very low!,,and this is really good for the vegitation level in the woods,,,,,,,S

and the Wild fire Season should be at a low this year! ,,,,,,,I'm Glad that you will have summer in a week!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/19/2008]
  3. sheepwrestler

sheepwrestler New Member

--here in Cow Town, probably for three days or so.

I'll have to put my goat in the shed--

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow it sounds like we are getting some good wheather up north here!,,,,,again today it's in the 40's,,,,people are out in shorts,,,,lolol,,,No kiddin'

it's raining on Georgia,,:(,,,Sun and wildflowers on lindy:),,,still to cold for Molly and Nancy:(,,,,,,,,,Well Lucky and i just got back from a walk,,,,,,

I let him run free for awhile,,,,,He loves it and will come back when i call him!,,,,Because i have treats in my pocket that he saw me put in there! ,,,,,,,I Hope it warms up Gals!,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,sis

Nancy ,,,,,better get your gun cleaned!,,,lolol,,,
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I'm just above you in Calgary, Alberta.
    Yesterday and today it's been amazing. While the rest of the country are freezing especially Winnipeg, we are basking in total sunshine! Today was 12 celsius.
    Ya hoo.
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Hello,,,I really like your screen name!,,,Yes we are having a beautiful week!!,,,,,,and also it looks like it's supposed to last for a few more days!,,Hope So!,,,,,Thanks for checking in from Calgary!,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 02/19/2008]
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

it's gonna be 69, maybe even 70! YAY!

There was a reason I moved away from Chicago...

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi gals!
    Sounds like Canada is getting the Cold Front,,,,,It will pass and the sun will shine,,terch stay warm!,,,,,,I'm gettin' old being interested in the wheather now!,,,,,,,,,,,,Lolol,,,

It all has to do with our Resident Meterologist,,,,,,Who really gets into reporting the wheather,,on the local TV station!,,,,,,,

What we eat for dinner is also a great subject!,,,,,,,,I mostly eat salad fish or Chicken and rice,,,,,,Boreing i know!

Victoria,,,,I want to live in Georgia!,,,,,Or at least get warmer temps!,,,,,your blessed to live in a warm place!,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,Sis
  9. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Here in WI it just reached 1 degree. It is so flipping cold again and the future looks just as bad. Tomorrow we won't even be above on the thermostat....everything is negative and that is kinda of my mood today. But I must say we have lots of sunshine so that always helps.
  10. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Yesterday AM it was 58 and raining, by 5pm it was snowing like a blizzard had hit. Today and for the rest of the week....COLD and SNOW!!!!!! I need to move south!!!!!
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

Darn Wheather! it's been nice for a few days now,,but i hear it will end soon! You Gals stay warm!,,,Sis