Temperature graph low body temp?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JoFMS, Jun 19, 2008.

1. JoFMS

JoFMS New Member

Hi All,

I have recently been reading stopthethyroidmadness and also Dr Rind's info on metabolic temperature graphs.

I have been taking my temp 3 times a day 9am, 12, 3pm and plotting it on the graph after taking an average.

I did this to see if my adrenals or thyroid were functioning ok as I wasn't sure which it was.

I started off 2 weeks ago always being 36.1-36.5C max. Then I started trying to support my adrenals with extra B vit complex, thyroboost supplement and using a Cranial Electro stimulation machine (CES) for an hour a day.

Since I have been doing these things, my temp has increased and for the last 3 days remained stable at 37.2C - I'm amazed. The good thing about the temperature graph is you can really see if supplements are working for your adrenals or thyroid. There are lots of things you can take to stabilise your adrenals so at least it's one step further to helping your body function.

There is a graph that you can save on your computer and just print out if you search for it in Dr Rind's information.

It really has helped me and never thought my temp would get any higher as has been low for a long time.

Let me know what you think and hope this helps some of you.

Might be good for everyone to use this to check on your metabolism as most of us are low and have probs with adrenals / thhyroid to some extent.
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

This is very interesting. I hope you get more responses. Where can we get the graph?

3. JoFMS

JoFMS New Member

Thanks for responding, I really feel this may help some people.

I don't know if we are able to put links on here so hope this won't get deleted as it's very useful and is a basic graph which can help all of us. I am plotting figures daily and really notice a difference when I take certain supplements. It's such a good indication of what might be working and what isn't as far as your metabolism goes.