Tempurpedic bed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by optimistic1, Jun 17, 2006.

1. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Does anyone sleep on a Tempurpedic bed? We are considering buying one but I would like some opinions, please, both pro and con. I feel this is definitely the right place to be for information. They look wonderful in the ads, but are they worth what they cost? I of course am looking for pain relief.

Thank you all, I hope I get some responses,

Arlene

[This Message was Edited on 06/17/2006]
  2. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

3. FM_DD

FM_DD New Member

Hi Arlene, I was just wondering, is it made of some sort of foam? I have had to take my foam topper off my bed because its just too hot. NOt sure if you guys are warm natured or not. I have been considering the sleep number bed.....when I get the money that is!

Cathy
  4. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I'm also looking for a new bed but I definitely don't want it to make me hot... I get hot easy and stay hot most of the time.. Can't wait to hear other replies...
  5. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Hi Cathy,
    Thank you..Yes, its some kind of foam that forms around and under your body that is supposed to give you good support. It goes into the curve of your back, etc., etc.

I have heard that the foam could be a problem----much too warm. It must be true.

I thank you for responding,

Arlene
  6. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Thanks mrpain, I too, can't stand to be too warm in bed. I hope we get more opinions.

Arlene
  7. sues1

sues1 New Member

I know others that also loves theirs. I ordered it from the store here. Price was a fair one and they support us (store and site). Not hot.

I had a feather bed topping...a good one, gave it away and the couple that tried it also gave it away...LOL. Susan
  8. suzetal

suzetal New Member

We bought ours at overstock. And love it helps our backs a lot.Have not noticed it make us hot.

It is a 3" topper we paid 129.00 for it .Might be the way for you to go so you can try it first.Than if it works .You can than buy the bed.

Sue