Tender Points Question?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jeanderek, Mar 19, 2003.

1. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

Last night as I laid in the bed I was feeling two of my tender points that are below my breast on my bottom ribs kind of. I have one on each side, well any ways I was feeling them and it seems that on both sides there is a small knot right where my tender points are. Its about the size of a marble maybe alittle smaller. Do any of you have these knots?
    Thanks

Hugs,
    Jeanna
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

3. dghoover

dghoover New Member

I've never have but my tender points hurt so bad I don't feel them to much.

But I will bump you up..hope this helps. Debra
  4. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

I have these TP's here, too. I felt under and around them, and I am very skinny, and I felt only bone! and "fibrous"-like tissue...I wonder if these small marble-things you are feeling are maybe where the Myofascia is thickened to CAUSE the TP's...
    Fibromiester
  5. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

I don't know Fibro, I am new to all of this so I don't know what that is to be honest, I know alittle bit about mycoplasma since I have been on here but never the term you used. I am not at all skinny lol as you can see by my picture on my profile I am pretty healthy lol. So sometimes us big girls have lumps here and there to begin with but where these are is just so sore I can barely even touch them where as my other tender points I can apply some pressure before I can feel the sharp pain but these are so sensitive just to barely even touch. So I am gonna bump this again and see if anyone has had this. Thanks for your responses!!

Hugs,
    Jeanna