Tens Unit

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by irox, Oct 15, 2008.

  1. irox

    irox New Member

    I received my Rx today for a tens unit. Anyone have ideas of the better ones? Best places to deal with? ( I will prob be going through my Pt clinic. Thanks
  2. homesheba

    homesheba New Member

    hope it works for yu. mine didnt.
    i also got mine thru the pt clinic.
  3. maggie3030

    maggie3030 New Member

    I have had my unit for two months. It as been a great help. I'm a trainer/consultant and am speaking and on my feet constantly. With the unit, I'm able to concentrate on my content rather than my pain. Of course, I'm in pain therapy, as well as psycho therapy for pain management at the same time.

    I wish you the very best and pray that you will get relief with your TENS unit.

    God Bless you,

  4. meowee

    meowee New Member

    I have an empi like Maggie does.

    It works well but I can't say I'm pain free by any stretch.

    GOOD LUCK and I hope you have great results.
  5. irox

    irox New Member

    I am going next week to look some over.
    Jam I just replyed to you on another post. guess what. Medicare is paying , I think 80% of mine and Medi-cal picks up the other 20% for me. You may want to wait for that card b4 you go purchase one.

    Again thanks for the replys. Cadillac..I like that!!

[ advertisement ]