Terrible Fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chamelian, Jan 26, 2007.

1. chamelian

chamelian New Member

I take tons of Ritalin for the fatigue, does anyone know if anything else works, i can barely drag myself out of bed without the Ritalin.

Chamelian
  2. aussiegran

aussiegran New Member

Hi Chamelian. Don't know anything about taking Ritalin for fatigue. Have had a bad day today and hit the stage where I had to go back to bed for an hour at 5pm tonight. Got up again when a visitor came to the door. No help to you I know, but just wanted to give you a reply.I feel very lonely when I don't hear from anyone. Love Aussiegran.
  3. kjfms

kjfms Member

I have started back on B12 injections in hopes that it will help my fatigue. I have been having some of the worst I have ever experienced.

I am doing 1cc x 3 days and then 1 per month it used to work and I am hoping it will again. I am also going to add some B6 to it as well.

It is all I can do to drag myself to work and home again and I am only working part time.

I hope you find something to help.

Take care,

Karen :)
  4. Catseye

Catseye Member

I take the substances the body uses to make energy. Every morning I take:

nadh 10mg (I take on empty stomach first thing)
    magnesium 200 mg (use mag glycinate, taurate or malate)
    acetyl l carnitine 500 mg
    coq10 (oil based gel cap) 200 mg
    d ribose - 1/2 tsp (on empty stomach 1/2 hour after nadh, don't eat or take anything else for at least 15 minutes)

The mag, carnitine and coq10 you can take with breakfast.

These are what the mitochondira in our cells use to make ATP, our basic cell energy. If our bodies weren't broken, we'd be able to get these substances from food or the body would be able to manufacture them itself. These are among the things I need to function. You should get results immediately.

You can search for an article here called "Heart Disease Secondary to Mitochondrial Malfunction" that will explain the ingredients in detail if you're interested. You don't have to have heart disease for these to work, though.

good luck!

karen