terryS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blkkat, Feb 27, 2007.

1. blkkat

blkkat New Member

your baby is so cute! ill have to have my son show me how to post a picture of my baby , i got her at 10 wks and she will be a year old may 28 07 thought/ was told she was chihuahua/toy fox terr. and should only get to be 7 lbs. OK-not! the vet tells us plus she looks like minpin/and maybe also chihuahua , shes not fat all muscle and last time was 13 lbs shes so cute-blk/mostly,tan on face, white & tan on her legs-white tummy,tail curls onleft side of her back. under side thats up is white. we call her ISABELLA-BEANS, also have a 14 year old white w/blk tail longhair cat , his name is casper but we call him boobers , so its beans & boobers they chase each other around & around in the house. they are both about the same size. but the cat is the boss of coure! nice talkin at ya! BLKKAT
  2. TerryS

TerryS Member

Beans and Boobers...that's soooo funny!!!! Sounds like names I'd give!

Please get the pic up and then post a message that you've got it up so we can all look at it. It's not difficult at all to do.

I also have a silver tabby persian cat (who is definitely the boss of the entire household!), and a 4-pound Yorkshire Terrier (who is mildly handicapped). It's crazy around here! We just bought a wireless invisible fence for the corgi. Gonna set it up when my 16-year-old daughter gets home. Can't wait!!!

If it weren't for my Satchimo, I don't know what I'd do. He gives me a purpose...he gives me attention any time I want it...he makes me feel needed...you know...

TerryS