TES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onesmileymyley, Dec 12, 2002.

1. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

Hey little girl...it is me Shannon...I had to change my name to my chat name for some unknown reason. I could not get in to reply to my posts. So how are you doing? I am doing a very tad bit better but even a little is good right?
    So how are the little guys doing? mine are good. The baby has a cold but everyone else is good.
    Yes we still plan on comming to Canada. We are going to Florida in March and plan on comming To Canad in June. You bet you butt I will be visiting you and your clan. I am looking foward to the visit.
    well I am going to go and watch ER and work on some crafts. I bought some wooden spoons and painted them white and red like a Candy Cane and I am going to put mittens on some and snowmen on others and a few christmas trees and decorate them up. These are all wood of course.
    What is your e-mail? I would like to send you a pic of my clan...
  2. onesmileymyley

Hey little girl...it is me Shannon...I had to change my name to my chat name for some unknown reason. I could not get in to reply to my posts. So how are you doing? I am doing a very tad bit better but even a little is good right?
    So how are the little guys doing? mine are good. The baby has a cold but everyone else is good.
    Yes we still plan on comming to Canada. We are going to Florida in March and plan on comming To Canad in June. You bet you butt I will be visiting you and your clan. I am looking foward to the visit.
    well I am going to go and watch ER and work on some crafts. I bought some wooden spoons and painted them white and red like a Candy Cane and I am going to put mittens on some and snowmen on others and a few christmas trees and decorate them up. These are all wood of course.
    What is your e-mail? I would like to send you a pic of my clan...
  3. tes

tes New Member

How are you sweetie? I'm also doing abit better. Funny how we always feel the same. If you're good, I also am and if your feeling bad, I am the same. We must be connected some how.lol. Why did you have to change your name? Was the computer giving you a problem? How are the kids doing? I just had my hair highlighted today. It turned out really nice. What are your plans for the weekend? We are so busy tommorrow. We have 2 party's to attend....my nieces 1rst birthday and a get together at my good friends house. How is the weather there? We're expecting some wet snow this weekend. I will e-mail you my e-mail so you can send me a photo. I will do the same. Are you completely done your christmas shopping. I am...thank god. Although, I have been spending alot of money on me and the kids.hehe. I love to shop!!! How is your son doing...is he feeling any better with the sore throat and swollen glands? He must be getting nervous about the surgery. Poor thing. I wish him all the best and healthy recovery. My older son just got over a horrible flu. It was so sad seeing him like that. Better he got sick when he did, so he could be better for christmas. Any plans for the New Year? We don't do anything major anymore. To hard with the kids. You know that all to well.lol. So your ribs are feeling better? How about your stomach pains? My lower rib pain has been abit better since Wednesday. Still in pain, but enough to keep a smile on my face. I hope this feeling lasts, aleast until Sunday. I want to enjoy my parties tommorrow. Anyways, I'm going to wrap up some gifts and have a warm glass of milk, and I'll check in abit later.

Love,
    Tes
  4. onesmileymyley

My oh my are we the busy one this weekend. I hope you continue to feel well all weekend so you can enjoy yourself. You deserve it.
    I overdid myself big time today. I felt so good this morning and decided to rearrange my living room. well I moved everything including my picture's and even the big screen TV. well low and behold My ribs were getting the weirdest shooting pains in them. I have never had anything like that before. Have you? So I finished it up and relaxed to only get a very very bad headach. damn it all to heck. I new better but the stubborn part of me just had to go go go.
    I am glad to hear that your son is feeling better. Mine is doing very good to. He is excited to have his surgery so that makes it even eaiser. My two oldest are by their fathers home this weekend which is nice as they have not seen him in over a year. I was so nervous to let them go put they really miss him and wanted to incase it is another year before they see him again. He is a deadbeat kind of dad.
    I have all my Christmas shopping done as well. I have had it done for awhile. I stll seem to get stuff every time I go out even though I am done. I am sure you know how that is.
    well it is nice to hear that you are pampering yourself and making yourself feel better.
    The weather out here is warm for this time of year and still no damn snow. I love winter and want to go snow riding. Do you go snow riding? if so what kind do you jave? we have a polaris 2 seater.
    well sweetie I am going to get some rest as my head is still pounding. I look foward to your e-mail and your response to this as well. have a nice weekend and God bless.
  5. tes

tes New Member

I just sat done from cleaning up after dinner. I am pooped.lol I get so fatigued easily. I prepared a spinach pie(which took me over an hour to do), cleaned the dishes and vaccumed and I feel like I ran a marathon. Do you also feel like this, even doing the simplest thing? My weekend went really well. My rib pain started acting up again yesterday, but I was enjoying my parties that I tried to forget about it. Mother nature showed up today, and I am having the worst cramps down there. Some months I barely have pms and then there is other months were it totally bothers me. How are you doing? What did you do this weekend? I can't believe christmas is just around the corner. I am starting to get really excited. So are my kids. How is the whole clan doing? This week we have so many things to do, I don't know where to start. We have visiting to do and we are also having visitors coming to our place. Did you read the post earlier this week about the movie that's airing on Wednesday Dec. 18. It's all about cfs/fms. Apparently it is all about a person living with this illness. It's called' "I still remember me". I am going to watch this and I hope you get a chance to watch it as well. How is your rib and tummy pains? I am going to send you my e-mail now through your e-mail and can't wait until you send me a picture of your family. My brother has the camera that we need to take a picture and scan it through the computer. So as soon as I get it from him, I will send you our portrait. After reading my post, go into your e-mail and get mine. I hope I hear back from you tonight.

Love,
    Tes
  6. onesmileymyley

HI Tes!!
    So things were better for you this weekend? well I am glad to hear it. I had an awfull headach for half of it but it finally went away and the rest of the weekend went well. I baked almost 700 cookies and made 2 batches of fudge. I to am very very tired and Have about 500 more cookies to do as well as 1 more batch of fudge and some candy. I to have a busy week as my son has all of his appointments for his surgery on Monday of next week. I am so so excited for Christmas. I can hardly wait and yet i know I must.
    I might not have a phone for a week or so as we are switching phone services. I will give you my mobil phone # so that we can keep in contact and You can give me your's so that I can call you as I do not pay anything for the call as it is in my plan.
    so are all the kids healthy? Mine are knock on wood.
    They are very very naughty though. My 3 year old has some serious issues with his naughty way's. but then again how many 3 year old's are angels espically being a boy.
    well I am going to check my e-mail and I will e-mail you my family and I ...
  7. tes

tes New Member

How are you? I got your e-mail earlier today and I'm still waiting for your picture. I guess you're having trouble trying to get it thru. How was your weekend? Hope that you and the family is well and I'll check in tommorow to see if you've posted.

Your buddy,
    Tes
  8. tes

tes New Member

for Shannon.
  9. tes

tes New Member

Shannon.
  10. onesmileymyley

Hi you...I tried sending those pictures many many times and they won't send so I would like to mail them to you insted and I am also going to give you my phone number as I am not going to have access to my PC for awhile as we are switching phone companies and having our PC upgrated. so I ma going to give you my cell phone number and I will call you as it will cost me nothing after 9 and is free on the weekends...So how are you doing anyway? I am doing pretty good. I am in pain as always but that is nothing new. I am getting so excited for Christmas. My son has his surgery on Monday morning at 10:00. It will be nice when that is all over as well... So how is the family? We are all good. I can't wait for the kids to open their gifts and see their precious smiles. well I am going to hit the sac. My number is 920-210-8021. I will have my phone untill Monday mid afternoon so I will still have access to the PC...talk to you soon and I will check in tomorrow
  11. tes

tes New Member

How are you today? I was doing good for about a week and it has all started again...rib pain, waistline pain etc. I love the pain free days, I just wish they could last longer. Are your ribs and tummy any better? Just in case I don't talk to you, I just want you to know that I will be praying for your son's surgery. I hope everything goes well and he recovers quickly. Also, I wish you and your family the happiest christmas ever and hopefully a good pain free new year for all of us. I have really enjoyed chatting with you over the past few months. It is so nice to have someone who understands to talk to. You must be getting really busy with everything. I still have alot of gifts to give out. The next few days are going to be very busy. I hope we both feel better for christmas. If that could be the only gift I get...I would take it in a second. I read that you're seeing a new doctor. Does she specialize in fibromyaglia? I'm happy that you have found someone who is willing to help. Did you ask her if the lower rib pain and waistline pain is a common fm symtom? You should ask her to check your nutrient levels in your blood...vitamin b12, magnesium etc...if you haven't already had it done. Did you watch that movie on cfs? I did and it was so sad. It made me appreciate that my state isn't half as bad as others. Anyways, I must go get ready for my visitors and hopefully I will chat with you before your phone is disconnected.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love,
    Tes
  12. tes

tes New Member

Shannon.
  13. tes

tes New Member

I have just been thinking about you and hope your pc is up and running again. Hope all is well.

Tes
  14. tes

tes New Member

where are you??? Happy New Year!!!! I guess your pc still isn't up, but please write when it does. Hope all is well and I really miss chatting with you.

Your buddy,
    Tes
  15. onesmileymyley

I am sorry for not writing back sooner. I have been so busy and not feeling very well. I have been in alot of pain latly so that is why I have not been on much. So how was your Holiday's? Mine were very very nice, I got everything I asked for and the kids really had a wonderful time as well. their faces were so precious when they woke up Christmas morning. My son is doing alot better after is surgery. they said that they had never seen tonsiles and adnoides that large and that they really needed to come out. How are your little ones doing? mine are all very well.So how have you been feeling? better then I I hope. well I know that this is short but I am sore and tired so I will check in tomorrow.
  16. tes

tes New Member

So nice to hear from you. I was starting to think that you had forgotten about me. My holidays were very nice as well. Me and the kids got very, very spoiled. I'm happy to hear that your son's surgery went well and I hope he gets to 100% very soon. I have been in rough shape as well. My lower ribs and stomach have been doing a number on me. As I type, my ribs are killing me and the gas pains are horrific. My son goes back to school tommorrow and I have so much to do in the house this week, I wonder if my body can handle it. So what has been bothering you...ribs and tummy? I am so fed up with these symptoms...if I only had a magic wand...only in my dreams. I have been having problems sleeping again. I'm constantly waking up. How is the rest of the family doing? I am so addicted to ebay. I remember you telling that you were as well. I was looking for a fendi handbag in one of our high end retailers last month. They were all over $500. So my husband mentioned ebay...and...enough said. I ended getting a similar fendi bag for $200. I couldn't believe it. I now have my sister hooked.lol. I think I will be doing alot of shopping from home. They have alot of designer items for amazing prices. I wish we lived closer so we could see each other. We seem to be very much alike. I am going to rest alittle now that the kids are in bed. I look forward to hearing from you tommorrow.

Love,
    Tes
  17. onesmileymyley

I am glad to hear that you had a very nice Holiday. I to wish we lived closer. some day maybe. My hubby has been talking about getting some papers from Canada to look for a job and some land or a home. I dream of living out their. So you are addicted to e-bay. hahahaha. I am so so bad at that. I am always at the bank getting money orders. when I walk in they always say how many do you need today Shannon. I swear I have spent thousands of dollors in the last 6 months on their. it is so easy as they have very nice things for very very cheap. I buy alot of my kids cloths on it and am thinking about getting myself some.
    Yes it is my tummy and ribs and I am not getting any sleep. I am falling asleep at 2 or 3 and up by 7 or 8. I know if I would sleep I would feel better but the problem is I can't. well now that I have talked your eye's off I am going to go and watch life in the ER....talk to you soon.
  18. tes

tes New Member

How are you? Hope you have gotten some relief from your ribs and tummy. I was feeling so good all day and then it hit again in the early evening. The rib and stomach pain, like usual. I read your post on stomach pain. When you say stomach, do you mean in the middle? Do your ever get nauseous? Sometimes I wonder if it's my stomach or my ribs. Since it's all in the same area, it's hard to tell. Although, I don't get a sick feeling, it's more like tightness and burning. I'm so confused over this illness, sometimes I wonder if there is more to all these problems. My waistline was really hurting today. It is such an uncomfortable feeling. How are the kids and hubby doing? Has your son recovered from his surgery? We have had so much snow in the past week..yuk!lol. How has the weather been over where you are? When your ribs really hurt, have you ever tried an arthritic cream? When my ribs act up bad, I rub on A5-35 before I go to bed, and I'm finding it's helping. Are you still seeing that doctor you found last month? I'm going to turn in soon. My eldest is sick and I don't know how much sleep I'm going to get tonight. Hope all is well and I'll check in tommorrow.

Love,
    Tes
  19. tes

tes New Member

Shannon.
  20. tes

tes New Member

Just thought I check in and let you know that I have been thinking of you. I have been sick to the stomach the last couple of days. Alot of stomach pain and nausea. I know you have this alot. Have you had any remedies that help? Thanks and take care. Love, Tes