Tes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onesmileymyley, Feb 16, 2003.

1. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. I am also in alot of pain yet. do you ever feel like you have something growing in between your ribs? It is like their is so much pressure in their and it hurt's so damn much. My upper chest hurts a little but not to bad. It is mainly the left side for me.
    No the baby thing has not made me feel any better. In fact I have been sick to the tummy and very very tired.
    The hubby and kids are doing very good. How are your's doing?
    Do you have the video conferencing thing on your computer? That would be neat if we could talk that way.
    well I am going to go and finish painting my bathroom but I will check back in before I go to bed.
  2. tes

tes New Member

I didn't realize that you started another thread. Fibro fog.lol. I kept bumping up our original one with no response. Anyways, I think I feel just as bad as you are. The rib pain was so bad last week. I don't remember ever having it so bad. Then again, we had the coldest weather yet this winter. Today, the temperature warmed up abit and I feel alittle better. The only problem now is that I'm sick with the flu. My husband has a stomach virus, my older son has an ear infection and the little guy has a cold. So, we're petty much a mess.lol. How is your pregnancy going? Are you going to find out what your having? How is the weather there? Yes, when my rib pain acts up really bad it feels like pressure, pulling, burning and it is nonstop...24 hours a day. Do you feel like your pain never goes away either. It almost feels like an elephant is sitting on top of me and then the gas pains start...oh boy, what a joy.lol. SO, what have you been upto? Painting the house? I can't wait until the spring arrives. It's time to start getting out again. I have been ordering stuff through ebay and never had a problem with duty at the border until today. I was so pissed. I am so addicted to on-line shopping. Anyways, sweetie, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your buddy,
    Tes
  3. tes

tes New Member

Shannon.
  4. onesmileymyley

I am still in pain but not as much as I was. I was able to function quiet a bit today. I have been getting alot of heart palpatitions though. Do you ever get these? They do not hurt but are very very scary as your heart beats very very fast and loud.
    I am so sorry to hear that you and the family are down with all the flu's that are out and about. They really take a toll don't they?
    I am going to find out what I am having but I will not know untill the end of May. I still feel very very tired with this but that is part of being prego.
    I to have the rib pain all the time. someday's are not to bad but it is always their. I also find that when I am gassey or full of shit that it is even worse. Nice to know hey? lol....
    well i am going to take a bath but i will be back. your pal, shannon
  5. tes

tes New Member

How are you today? I have a few minutes until dinner is ready. My rib pain was starting to diminish earlier this week, but for some reason it's coming back again. Do you ever feel like it's your stomach causing this pain. I have had an upper gi with negative results, but sometimes I wonder. In the back of my mind, I think it's my stomach. Do you think the same way? We are all starting to get better with this flu. I have coughed so much this week, my ribs are sore. I just recieved another item from ebay today. I won an auction on a Prada top. It is soooo nice. I'm still waiting for 3 more parcels. Can't refuse the deals.lol. I just hate paying the duties. So, is the pregnancy treating you good so far? Has it warmed up at all. We have a temperature today of +3. Not bad eh!! How are the kids and hubby doing? Are the kids excited for the upcoming baby? Anyways, dinner is almost ready, so I'll check in later.

Your buddy,
    Tes
  6. tes

tes New Member

Bumping up for you. Talk to you soon.
  7. onesmileymyley

HI TES, I AM SURE THIS WILL NOT BE A LONG POST AS I AM SO VERY VERY TIRED. I WENT SHOPPING TODAY AND I AM SO SORE AND TIRED. THE WEATHER HERE HAS BEEN AWSOME THE LAST 2 DAY'S. IN THE 50'S BUT IT IS GOING TO BE COLD AND SNOWEY TOMORROW. GO FIGURE. I TO ALWAYS WONDER IF MY TUMMY CAUSES MOST OF MY PROBLEMS, I ALSO WONDER ABOUT MY KIDNEYS AS THAT IS WHERE A LOT OF PAIN SEEMS TO BE. BUT6 AS ALWAYS THE TESTS SAY ALL IS FINE. HEY DO TOY HAVE ALOT OF LITTLE LUMPS ALL OVER YOUR RIBS AND TUMMY? I HAVE SO MANY ESPICALLY ON MY LEFT SIDE. SO HOW ARE YOU FEELING? I AM SORE AND VERY VERY TIRED. THE BABY I AM SURE REALLY MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE. I HAVE MY FIRST DOCTOR APPT. ON MONDAY MORNING SO I AM EXCITED. WELL I AM GOING TO GO GET SOME SLEEP BUT I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW.GOD BLESS YOU AND THE FAMILY, YOUR BUDDY, SHANNON
  8. Peashock

Peashock New Member

Hello,
    I also have very sore ribs on my left and sides. I also have stomach problems too and always think that this is atrributing to that pain. Does anyone ever get indigestion for days in a row.. If so, can anyone recommend anything for this? Thanks..............
  9. tes

tes New Member

How are you doing? I have a few minutes, so I decided to check in. Have you been feeling any better with your ribs? I still have the pain. It had me on edge all day yesterday. How are the kids and hubby doing? My little ones are well and I can hear them getting up from their naps. How did your doctor's appointment go today. Did you hear the heartbeat. It must be so exciting for you. God bless you and your growing baby. We had such a big winter storm this past weekend. WOW!!! I can't wait for the spring to come. It has to be the best season of all. I hope I can enjoy this summer. The pain has to ease up or I'm going to go wacko.lol. I must run off now, so I'll check in later. Keep well!

P.S. Yes, I get those little lumps on my ribs and tummy too. I notice them more when I'm in alot of pain and try to massage them. I thought your pain was in your ribs. I read your last post and you said it's by your kidneys. My ribs hurt alot in the front and sometimes towards the back.

Love,
    Tes
    [This Message was Edited on 02/24/2003]
  10. tes

tes New Member

Shannon. Hope all is well. Tes
  11. onesmileymyley

HI Tes!!
    So how are you doing today? I am in pain as always but not as bad as some day's. Now my right side is giving me trouble as well. My pain is in my ribs but also I get it in my Kidney area which is in the rib area. When you say you have your's in your sides and upper where excatly do you mean?
    My Doc. appt. went very well. I am 9 weeks prego. I have to have another c-section which really sucks but what can I do? nothing but have the surgery if I want to hold my baby.
    So how is the family doing? mine is all well for a change. I know this is so short but I have got to run my friend to the DMV so she can reenstate her licence. I will check in later.