Test Results

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jewelz, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

Hi..

Just wanted to let you all know that my liver biopsy came back normal. However it was inflammed.. Anyways he found a infection that set up in my stomach.. I had a sliding hietna hernia (however you spell it) and erosions (also acid reflux).. He gave me 1000 mg's of antibodies.. and some stuff to help erosions. Im just so thankful there isnt anything major wrong and very pleased..

Regards,

Misty
  2. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

Hi..

Just wanted to let you all know that my liver biopsy came back normal. However it was inflammed.. Anyways he found a infection that set up in my stomach.. I had a sliding hietna hernia (however you spell it) and erosions (also acid reflux).. He gave me 1000 mg's of antibodies.. and some stuff to help erosions. Im just so thankful there isnt anything major wrong and very pleased..

Regards,

Misty
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Thank goodness your liver biopsy was OK. Sounds like the other things are treatable. I am going on my 3rd round of liver tests next week--if they continue to be high, I think I have to have a liver biopsy, too. So I'm hoping they're OK, I take the milk thistle now. Anyway, I'm glad you are basically OK, you must be relieved!

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. granmama

granmama New Member

Hi Misty,
    Three cheers for a good liver report! Boo on the hernia and erosion.

I wasn't so lucky with my liver biospy and I have a hiatial hernia too. Doc never said it slides though. I did have an ulcer on my esphogus, but it healed using Prevacid.

take care,
    granmama