testimony about God's love for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Jan 28, 2004.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

first let me say I am a survivor cause it might not sound like it from this. (the ones that know me from the other boards know I am.)
    and God knows me well and just how to deal with me.

I've been having a very trying time. over pushed, over stressed, sent into major flare.
    yesterday my heart was breaking my body hurt so bad and i was so tired of hurting and trying.

I decided i wanted to go to sleep and just not wake up (yeah right) so i started looking all in the bible for a loop hole to suicides. cause i sure want to be with Jesus.

well guess what verses God gave me instead Mark 11:22 HAVE FAITH IN GOD i sure most now the verus
    It is also in Matthew
    what ever you ask in prayer, believe and you shall recieve

i don't have my regular bible with me.
    but God sure told me
    I have been praying about the situation with my daughter and grandson. and i was just so devastated yesterday.
    things just looked worse ans worse.
    but God reminded me to get back on track and trust in him.
    just wanted to share this
    in prayer

Remember i was very tired and in so much pain body and heart. no excuse which God clearly reminded me.
    in prayer
  2. blessings

blessings New Member

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Glory to His Name!! I am reminded of scripture where God said, I live in a high and holy place and also, with the contrite in heart.

I may not have the wording exactly, the Bible is not right before me at this moment, but that tells me that He is with us, and aware. And that we all need encouragement that comes to us from His people and His still small voice.

Love to you and God Bless, blessings
  3. LPN_11

LPN_11 New Member

I too once was in a position of desperation and will share it with you!

I was 35 years old, had a VERY active life, and one morning woke up and could not walk for more than 5 feet without feeling like I was going to black out. Now this was not an option as I had a 6 year old, a 2 1/2 year old, and baby girl was just 1 year and 20 days old! This was the day that their mama almost left them.

A voice in my head told me to "call your Father" yeah right! I sent up a prayer and called my Father on the phone,
    he called 911 and I ended up in the hospital with a heart condition that was easily corrected with a pacemaker.

But when they told me afterwards how close to going home I was I became despondent and feeling very sorry for myself.
    And two of the ladies from my church showed up that very day to see me in the hospital. And them two ladies prayed with me and the more we prayed the better I felt. And one of them told me "with faith the size of a mustard seed you can move a mountain" Well, I have remembered that and have lived my life for 6 1/2 years with that as my "credo" and it has gotten me far because My faith in heavenly Father NEVER EVER wavers nor does my love of him.

So always try to remember in the times when things seem at their darkest He will show you the light of his love! And that is what he was doing with those scriptures. You NEVER walk alone, he is always there!

Much Blessings and Love
    Sue
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Kathy,

I pray that the Lord continues to work thru us all,
    and let his will be done thru each one of us.

Danny
  5. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

My faith is what has kept me going thru all this.
    i am so thankful to have it.

i donot know how people live in this world w/o/it.
    in prayer,
    kathyre