Testimony for answered prayer.............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I want to thank the Lord, and all of you who prayed for my cousin Elda a few weeks ago, she is recovering well from her back surgery, and for my son Justin who is also recovering well from his eye surgery.

The Lord is so generous to us each and everyday, and most of us just take living for granted, but itis He who we need to thank for our every blessing and our trials, as the trials bring us closer to Him!

I also want to thank the Lord for these lovely people who offer up prayer for all our needs on this board. What a blessing all of you are to everyone, even those who have no idea that you are holding them up in prayer!

God bless, and thank all of you again. Have a blessed and safe weekend.

Shalom, Shirl

Shalom, Shirl
  2. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Shirl ,

HELLO sweety ! AMEN to everything you have said ! I have a little read Bible that I have had for almost 30 yrs. and on the first page I wrote ... " In all things be Thankful !" . Thoes words meant alot to me way back then and also now . We should be thankful even for the hard times , as there is always a leason to be learned ! If I did not really , truly beleive that , then I would certainly not be able to withstand the many trials and tribulations I have been through lately ! I AM very greatful to GOD for everything !

Honey , I am so glad that your dear Elda is doing so well ! Also your son Justin ! I was just today thinking of him and praying that his eye-sight improve even more ! Also , YOU , to continue to give you strength ! THANK YOU for this sweety , sweet post . I enjoyed reading it very much ! ((( HUGS ))) aplenty to you . GOD bless you . "Shalom" .

With much RESPECT . Nonie