TESTS BACK, I DO NOT HAVE CANCER!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Iggy_RN, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

I just came home from the Doc visit, The mass they saw on X-ray was just a blurb on x-ray, or so the Doc said. I think we may have a tiny miracle from the Good Lord... The full chest scan showed some scar tissue from recurrent infections I had, and a tiny nodule from granulocytes fighting them... Praise God. Now I know that all my pain is all FM pain, and it is pretty serious, but I do not have a death sentence w/this DD... Praise God... Thanks to all of you here on this message board, and especially HIPPEN, for helping me thru this time of trials. I will take this lesson as it is, to take better care of myself, and I will also take it as a miracle for smoking for twenty years and not having anything cancerous in my lungs. The DOC is sooooo good, that she says she will think up an excuse to get another x-ray in 3-6 months to just double-check and cover ourselves w/peace of mind, since I had smoked for so long... If is wasn't for this board, I would not have found this DOC, and she is treating my PAIN, and my emotions, wnd all symptoms, whether physical or emotional, due to this DD and prior smoking. I thank you all and I will be here to help anyone out that I can. WHat goes around comes around here, GOd BLess, Iggy
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

So sorry you had to fret so over this but now its over and the weight of worry is gone. These are the kinds of messages I love. Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm so happy of your Good news!!! I'm sure you'll sleep very well tonight!!Sweet dreams girl! Hugs.... :)
  4. Hippen

Hippen New Member

I am so happy that you are cancer free........I had good feelings that you would be okay. I am always here for you if you ever need anything!!!! You have made my day from this news.....words can't express how happy I am for you and your family. Now we need to deal with this FM stuff...ugh!!! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that my prayers continue for you and your family...cause we could always use prayers. You are a great person and God has seen you through. Love, Hippen
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so happy for you. We can use all the news we can get here.

Love, Mikie
  6. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I can only imagine your relief! Such good news! I have been trying to hit the board everyday to see if there was news about you..I am thrilled for you. God is good! ..Sherry
  7. Jen F

Jen F New Member

I can just imagine how you feel!

Thanks for sharing, Iggy!

Jen
  8. sierrasioux

sierrasioux New Member

Hello
    So glad to hear your good news. I will have to put your name in the search and read about why you had to be checked.
    I just looked at your bio and saw you live in Az. I moved to Tucson last December--love it here, but for the past few weeks I am having severe pain since it is monsoon season.
    I have to be checked for cancer every 3-4 months and it is very scary. Yes, the Lord is awesome!!!(I love that song--Awesome God)
  9. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

What a relief! I'm so happy for you! I like to hear good news like this! And you seem to have a wonderful doctor too! Hurray!!!!

Annette2
  10. RedB

RedB New Member

is coming from Michigan.

Congratulations on the healthy diagnosis!

Kathy
  11. tansy

tansy New Member

must be so good not to have fears of that hanging over you.

Really pleased you have a good doctor as well, that can make so much difference.

Cheers

Tansy
  12. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Iggy, I am happy to hear your good news!.I have had U in my prayers.It is great to see that this site,this board were able to find the *right* DR.i pray that you too will soon have proper treatment for pain,it is a struggle,but worth it.Peace,eZ
  13. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I know you still have a lot to face FM-wise, but you'll have a lot of support right here! Very glad you do not have cancer, thank you so much for letting us know. Hope things get better from here on out; you must be so relieved.

((((Hugs)))),
    Pam
  14. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

Nice to have some good news for a change. Take care....

Get some rest now, hugggsssss
  15. lmn

lmn New Member

What a relief! Take care of yourself, lmn
  16. spmary

spmary New Member

That is wonderful! I am so glad for you. Prayer really works. How long did you smoke? I know how hard it is to quit. I did 16 months ago, and would still like to smoke, won't. I have pre cancerorus cells in esphoagus. but hoping for cure. Bad habits catch up with one! But thrilled with your news. lol,Mary
  17. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

Its wonderful to hear your good news.
    I am sure you are resting easier.
    Pammy
  18. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Hi Iggy,
    I am so happy to hear your good news.I am sorry you had to go through the time of worry.You have been blessed with a great relief.Take care and know I am relieved for you.
    Lana56
  19. arod59_2

arod59_2 New Member

that is wonderful news im so happy for you! i know what its like to think you might have cancer i've had bcc & cervical cancer.i'll be praying that your next x-ray will be the same! dora
  20. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

for EVERYTHING!!!!!! Love Iggy