Tests Results in

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by webintrig, Sep 11, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Well my test results for the parathyroid scan and ultrasound came in as normal but the dr. still wants to runs some more tests. Blood work. Did say why just wanted me to go for more blood tests. I guess the vampires out there need some more food. LOL!

Okay when they did these tests they were asking me if I knew if I had any other conditions.I said FMS. This was asked to me again after the ultrasound tech came back in from talking to the dr. They acted as if they seen something.Even my husband said he saw something and he actually knows I have a big heart now because he saw it!LOL!

They got these tests to my dr. today and I got the call. Isn't that about quick? If nothing was wrong why so fast?

I did get to my music thank the Lord and of course it was the CD "Mercy Me"!

When I went to go get the ultrasound the tech that did the scan walk me over and stopped at the desk and asked the secretary to make arrangement for a courier.Remind you this test is taking place after 1:00pm on Friday and my dr. closes at 1:00pm.

They also let a Rad. tech dr. look at it during the ultrasound which was done second. The person {Tech} that was clicking away on the screen looking while the Rad. tech was standing there he was pointing and whispering.
    Then he asked her to come out side.

When she came back she had to re-do the lower part of my neck on each side. Especially the one side where my hubby said he saw something on the screen and also it still is hurting.

Hubby keep trying to get info. out of the ultrasound tech and she said I would have to get it from my dr. the results.

I told my hubby just forget it. I told him I did not want my weekend ruined.

The dr. office said these blood tests I would not have to fast and will take up to ten days to get the results back. Where do they have to send these tests to the other side of the world?

Anywho it is bittersweet news as I am still weak and that radioactive scan itched and burned and stills burns a bit.

Please pray for me again as I am so tired of giving my blood out and I am emotionally drained as well as my hubby.
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

WELL I AM ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE CHRISTIAN. SO ...

I will remind you of the Word of God.... Prov. 3:5-6... TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART... LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING... IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH!

2TIM. 1:7... FOR GOD HAS NOT GIVEN TO US A SPIRIT OF FEAR, BUT OF POWER AND OF LOVE AND A SOUND MINE.

I pray that you will not fear but find His wonderful peace that passes all understanding. I pray that fear will not have dominion over your mind, but that you possess the Mind of Christ.. for you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. And remember also, He will keep in perfect peace whose mind is stayed upon HIM!

So then, no matter what the tests show, JESUS IS THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME THAT IS GIVEN IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH!!

That is what keeps me going... Knowing that the name of Jesus is above FM, CFS and every other disease. And every name that is named HAS TO BOW IT'S KNEE TO THE NAME OF JESUS!!

So I am standing and agreeing with you WEBINTRIG that your results will be normal!! I am agreeing with you that NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER... AND EVERY NAME MUST, MUST, MUST BOW IT'S KNEE TO THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! AMEN

So let not your heart be troubled... be at peace for He said... I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU!!!

LOVE AND BLESSINGS... CAROLK
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Thanks you for the most loving words and caring thoughts of all that you have pointed out.

I truly love the Lord with all my heart and you truly speak the most precious and strong words of wisdom that our Lord wants us to truly know and to believe.

Thank you for caring and sharing with me yours and our Lord's love!

4. CarolK

CarolK New Member

OH YES INDEED... I DO LOVE THE LORD!!

HE IS THE STRENGTH OF MY LIFE AND WITHOUT HIM I SURELY COULD DO NOTHING!!

I AM ALWAYS GLAD TO SEE OTHER BELIEVERS HERE ON THIS BOARD! I HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU WILL OVERCOME THROUGH HIS GREAT LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE! HE HAS BEEN SO WONDERFUL TO ME AND THERE IS NO WAY I COULD CONTINUE ON EACH DAY WITHOUT HIS PRESENCE IN MY LIFE.

THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVILEDGE OF SHARING HIS LOVE... HE IS TOOOOO WONDERFUL FOR WORDS!

NEVER STOP PRAISING HIM!! LOVE AND BLESSINGS... CAROLK
  5. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Oh thank you so much for letting me know that my prayer helped you! It blesses me to know that!

You know, sometimes it seems like this darn disease prevents you from being used of the Lord to serve others... so it blessed me to know that God can still use us even though we may not be able to do all that we used to do.

I know what you mean about discouragement... and sometimes the Lord will show up with His love and encouragement in the strangest places! Don't you just love how He does that!

Blessings to you as well DNCNFNGRS! Let your heart dance for HIM! CarolK
  6. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Thank you also for praying for me as well. I am so happy that Carolk words and pray got you back on track...because it did the same for me as well. What a god send Carolk is. I will also keep you in my prayers as well.

In Christ's Love,
    Your sis
  7. CarolK

CarolK New Member

HOW YA DOING TODAY? I sure hope that you are being lifted by His awesome presence!

Sometimes when you feel the most emotionally drained, well that is the best time to get alone with Him, get quiet and just be refreshed in His presence.

Not saying a word, not even a prayer, but just basking in His infinate love. I think sometimes we don't really take His Word (the Bible) as seriously as we should.

He says in Isa. 63:9... that when we are afflicted, He is afflicted! Meaning He really does feel our pains, sorrows and discouragments. I need to remember that when I am feeling down and discouraged... when I have days that challenge me beyond my normal endurance.

So I pray for you today that you will know His refreshing presence in a very real and tangeable way! That He will quicken to you the height, the depth, and the width of His precious love for you! For He loves you more than your mind can comprehend!

Soft hugs and blessings to you today! CarolK
  8. webintrig

webintrig New Member

It seems that since I had that test I have caught some kind of flu or something no doubt.

I will be going tomorrow to get my bloodwork done and have 5 tests ran in all.

I sure hope they don't draw more than 2 tubes of blood as I am at 100 pounds and weak. I have had anemia in the past but with your prayers and everyone else's and most of all Our Lord's love for me, I will get through this.

Thank you for pointing out the Lord's words to me and what you said it is beyond our thinking. It is so true.

Test results will take ten days and of course I have to add in the weekend.

Wonderful news is that there is going to be a woman's bible study class next week all week. Beth Moore will be giving it. My friend that invited me said she is an awesome speaker of his words.{the Lord} I am so looking forward to this. It is focused on "Believe" In the Lord!

Thanks again for caring and sharing with me!

Soft hugs and sisters in Christ,

9. CarolK

CarolK New Member

YOU WILL BE SO BLESSED WITH THE BETH MOORE TEACHING!

She is so good and really anointed of God to minister to women! I've read some of her books and she has a radio program that I hear from time to time on a local Christian radio station.

I also enjoy Joyce Meyer's.... she is another very anointed woman of God with much sound and wise teaching.

I also have a number of Joyce's books and they just bless the socks off of me!!!

Enjoy your weekend and I believe you will be touched in a special way by our Lovely Lord!

Blessings and keep Praising HIM!! CarolK
  10. CarolK

CarolK New Member

HEY GIVE ME AN UPDATE NEXT WEEK AFTER YOU GO TO THE BETH MOORE BIBLE STUDIES. I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW IT WENT.. THAT IS IF YOU FEEL LIKE SHARING.

BLESSINGS... CAROLK
  11. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I am very excited about next week. I pray that my health is good so I don't have to miss a day of her speaking!

I belong to a Christian book club and I recognized the name Joyce Meyers but I don't think I have read any of her books.

I will look for them at my book club and check her out.

I read Barbara Johnson books when I want a laugh or two.
    She is a Christian writer.

I had the priveledge to meet and get one christian writer's book I have since then aquired alot more of her books. She is pretty popular. Her name is DiaAnn Mills. If you go to her website she will even send you a sticker to put inside your cover of her book personiziled in what you want her to say and she will sign it!

I thought that was so awesome of her to do that! It is also free of charge!

Soft hugs,

PS. I did what you said, I went in my room last night and shut the door and everything was quiet of course nobody was at home at this time and I put in a CD "Spirit Lifting Thoughts for you" ! It was great! I listen to the woman talking about the Lord's words and telling stories and it felt like the Lord was there with me speaking through her! I was relaxed, calm and peaceful. It sure did refresh me and you sure do as well with your words too. She even mentioned the verses you mention to me. I am a new christian so I thrist for his word, understanding and his knowledge.
  12. CarolK

CarolK New Member

YOU ARE A NEW CHRISTIAN!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF GOD!

Well all I can say is just feast upon the Lord everyday! Read His Word, read books by good Christian authors and just watch how fast you grow and mature in the things of God!

He is so wonderful, so amazing and I am so in love with my Jesus!! I would never go back to my old life! God's love and faithfulness through this life have been amazing to me.

Everyday I love Him more... everyday I want more of Him... and He is always so willing to give us as much of Him as we ask for!!

I am excited for you and pray God's rishest blessing upon you for a divine impartation of His love and presence as you attend the meetings next week. I also will be in agreement with you that your body will be sustained in health and strength as you go to receive of His word!

That's awesome that you were able to spend some alone time with the Lord just soaking in His presence. Do that often and you will be amazed as how His Spirit will refresh, comfort and uplift you!

Blessings... CarolK

PS... hey, do you have a first name?? Obviously my name is Carol. I live in California (soon to be moving to Spokane, Washington) What state do you live in?

PS 2... oh you must get some Joyce Meyer books. Go to her web site and just look at all the title's she has. She is so refreshing and ministers to the hurting and broken hearts of believers. I love the way she just puts the truth of the Word out there and ..."tells it like it is!!" One of the best Bible teachers today.. along with Beth Moore!!
    I will check out the author you mentioned... thanks!

13. webintrig

webintrig New Member

is it a job that causes you to move? Are you happy about it? Are you anxious about it? are you excited about it?
    Do you have relatives or friends in Washington?

I live in the Texas and we just recently moved here. The Lord led us here and keeps blessing me and my family everyday!

He has shown us many blessings and has answered our prayers and has provide for us so far on this journey that he has placed before us.

Soft hugs to you,
  14. CarolK

CarolK New Member

TWO OF OUR ADULT CHILDREN MOVED THERE AND BECAUSE MY HUBBY HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO MOVE OUT OF CALIFORNIA AND BACK TO WHERE HE WAS BORN.

HE DISLIKES THE FAST PACE AND RAPID GROWTH OF THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA AND SILICON VALLEY TOO! PRICES ARE VERY HIGH HERE AND HE JUST WANTS TO LIVE IN A PART OF THE COUNTRY WHERE LIFE IS A LITTLE SLOWER AND LAID BACK.

AM I HAPPY ABOUT IT??? AM I ANXIOUS ABOUT IT?? WELL TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I AM JUST TRUSTING IN THE LORD AND GIVING HIM ALL THE CARE OF THE ENTIRE MOVE. I JUST WANT HIS PERFECT WILL TO BE DONE IN MY LIFE AND SO, LIKE YOU, I AM HAVING TO TRUST IN HIM AND LEAN NOT TO MY OWN UNDERSTANDING. HE KNOWS WHAT LIES AHEAD AND I FULLY TRUST HIM TO DIRECT OUR STEPS.

I AM FOURTH GENERATION TO LIVE IN THE SAN JOSE AREA. MY ROOTS GO DEEP HERE! I WAS BORN HERE, MY FATHER AND HIS FATHER TOO. THE ORIGINAL FAMILY MEMBER CAME OVER FROM GERMANY AT THE TURN OF THE CENTURY.

SO OUR HOUSE IS ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF LOOKING FOR A HOUSE WITH SOME LAND IN THE SPOKANE AREA SINCE TWO OF OUR MARRIED CHILDREN HAVE MOVED THERE. WE ARE HOPING THE OTHER TWO (FOUR GROWN KIDS IN ALL) WILL EVENTUALLY MOVE THERE AS WELL... LORD WILLING.

YOU DID NOT GIVE ME YOUR FIRST NAME... IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THAT IS OK. I JUST THOUGHT I'D CALL YOU SOMETHING OTHER THAN "WEBINTRIG".

BLESSINGS... CAROLK

PS...I HAVE A BROTHER WHO LIVES IN THE DALLAS/FT.WORTH AREA.. A RETIRED CAPTAIN FROM AMERICAN AIRLINES.

[This Message was Edited on 09/14/2006]
  15. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Sorry I didn't tell you my name! It's Lora. I hope you didn't think I was being a nosie rosie by asking all those questions.

I am sitting here with hardly any sleep last night. I had a major flare yesterday on top of being sick will some kind of cold or flu. Obstacles came at me it left and right it made it seem like all day yesterday, but I presevered through it!

Thank you,Lord for yet another day! Thank you for being with me last night when I read Psalms 69 and hearing my prayer this morning....

The major incident came from my youngest daughter who just turned eighteen I find out she is talking to a recruitor and is thinking about enlisting.

That did it. Talking about very confused. I don't know which one of us.... me or her is the most confused. Seems to me...I will call that a tie....

I am so torn over this war...to even think I might lose my daughter to it...

Please pray for me!

Blessings to you and your family,

16. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Sorry to hear that you are having a double battle right now. I think that cold/flu thing is going around the West Coast too... both my hubby and two daughters got it...AND I AM NOT HAVING IT!! (That's my statement of faith...Jesus said .."by His stripes I am healed".. so I am standing on that promise and I refuse to receive colds and flu's!!)

WOW!! Your daughter is thinking of enlisting... that's a tough one! When my son joined the Army I thought my heart would break! Especially since he didn't talk it over with either his father or I before doing so.(by the way, the military was the best thing to happen to him and force him to grow up... he was in during the Gulf War)

So what can a parent do?? PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!! I had to learn the lesson of turning the total care of my children over into the Hands of God... Who was more able to care for them than we were.

This is where learning to trust in the Lord's infinite care comes in. The Word says..."CAST ALL YOUR CARE UPON HIM FOR HE CARES FOR YOU"!! "ALL"... MEANS ALL!

Lora, you must give the care of your children over to the Lord! Is that easy... NO!! But sometimes you must do it on a daily basis. Jesus died so that we would not have to carry the cares of this world! Entrust the lives of your children (and all your loved ones) to His awesome care.

God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit can do a much better job of protecting our children than we can. The Lord has never failed to keep and protect my family as I lift them in prayer and trust them into His strong hands.

Lora, pray this prayer...."FATHER, YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT I AM TO CAST ALL MY CARES UPON YOU... INCLUDING MY CHILDREN, MY SPOUSE, MY FINANCES, MY HEALTH AND MY ENTIRE LIFE. I CHOOSE TODAY TO BELIEVE YOUR WORD... I CHOOSE TO TRUST YOU EVEN WHEN I CANNOT SEE, OR HEAR, OR TASTE, OR TOUCH YOU. YOU SAID I AM NOT TO BE MOVED BY WHAT I SEE... YOU SAID I AM TO BE LED OF YOUR SPIRIT AND YOUR WORD... SO I AM CHOOSING THIS DAY TO CAST UPON MY JESUS ALL MY CARES!

JESUS YOU BORE ALL MY PAIN, ALL MY SORROWS... YOU PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE SO THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE TO SUFFER (READ ISAIAH 53:1-10).

I CHOOSE THIS DAY TO STAND IN FAITH UPON THE PROMISES OF YOUR WORD AND IN PARTICULAR PSALM 91 FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY!
    YOU SAID THAT I AM TO WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT. SO I WALK STRONG IN FAITH TRUSTING THE PROMISES OF YOUR WORD, KNOWING THAT YOU ARE NOT A MAN THAT YOU WOULD LIE!!

SO THIS DAY I COMMIT ALL MY CHILDREN, MY HUSBAND, MY VERY LIFE INTO YOUR HANDS. I TRUST IN THE SHED BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.. AND THAT HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD COVERS ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY FROM THIS DAY FORTH! I SAY, ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME OR MY FAMILY SHALL PROSPER! I DECREE LIFE AND HEALTH AND PROTECTION OVER MY ENTIRE FAMILY... IN JESUS NAME!!"

Lora... pray the 91st Psalm over your loved ones... THE WORD OF GOD IS POWERFUL AND SHARPER THAN ANY TWO-EDGED SWORD! God's Word will not fail you Lora. I have learned over the years that when I stand upon the Word and the shed Blood of Jesus, well, that the enemy cannot win over me.

I hope this helps you and you find your strength and peace and comfort in His Word. Stand upon His promises and watch and see His faithfulness!

Lifting you in prayer.... CarolK
  17. CarolK

CarolK New Member

18. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I just learned about God's grace today and what it means.

My friend thank you so much for that verse and prayer. I truly understand now. You truly are a friend in God's most blessed grace! I have said this prayer and I just have to be reminded about things...ugly brainfog....

As my husband's says there is no middle ground here...Walk by faith and not by sight,,

Blessings to you always,
  19. CarolK

CarolK New Member

So glad to be used of the Lord to help a brother or sister. I always value the imput of other believers when I am facing a challenge. It gives me a fresh perspective on the battles I face.

Hope you have a wonderful time next week at the Beth Moore conference!

Send me note on this board when you get the chance. Just use my name in the subject line and hopefully I will see it.

The Lord Bless and Keep you Lora... Soft Hugs.. CarolK

G = God's
    R = Riches
    A = At
    C = Christ's
    E = Expense

<*}}}}>< (that's a Christian fish)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2006]