Texans-- need your help please!!! (good news)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PainPainGoAway, Feb 13, 2009.

1. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

How many here are from Texas? East Texas? Please check in...
    <br[This Message was Edited on 02/23/2009]
  2. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

What's up fellow Texan? Everything okay?
  3. PainPainGoAway

I'm in Ohio and feel helpless...on top of that my search engine is giving me fits...do you know of any crime victim advocate programs in Texas or funds for victims of serious crimes, or any resources for someone who's being harrassed...
    I asked about East Texas, has been a big case there (trials, etc...) of a scandalous situation involving minors...if you know what I'm referring to, PLEASE don't give details...momof27 needs some sort of help, and Texas rangers have done a lot but she needs more...thanks if you can help!

I've gotta leave for a bit but will check in later...thanks for any respsonses...[This Message was Edited on 02/13/2009]
  4. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I searched the net and came up with something similar that another poster did:

It's the Stalking Resource Center. I really think she should call that number and get some help!!! Also, she mentioned that her neighbor ran over her foot with her car. That's either assault or battery. She might be able to file charges against her neighbor for that. I would contact the stalking resource center immediately and get out of the house. They could also advise her on getting a good lawyer who may work pro-bono and help her figure out what kind of case(s) she has against these terrible people.

Hope this helps. She's in my prayers.

5. momof27

momof27 New Member

It was husbands X-wife that ran over me with her car years ago thats why all the hate ( well not the only reason, she told her children she would remarry him someday and he married me 35yrs ago and she has hated me every since ) I sued her and "WON "she and the others won't stop! we want out of this house but if we just leave it would get burned down or somthing, we have had the back door kicked in twice now.

The neighbor stands and stares every time we go out and trys to fight so we don't go out.that's the one that calls my kids the "N" word and white trash I have kids in all colors and they are my life I love them so much but for sooooo long life has not been fair to them.

the X-Wife has been secretly in contact with all my kids for years (these kids haven't lived in our home for over 5-20 yrs ) calling cps for them anytime I crossed them and telling them God knows what as a brainwashing, no wonder those kids hate me too. all these years I wondered how these kids could jusify beating me up pulling large handfuls of my hair out, and distroying my home at least now I am getting the picture after all these years of suffering, they want to give it to me harder and I'm not strong anymore.mom

6. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I'm SO SORRY. I can't even begin to imagine how completely exhausted and drained you are. PLEASE, call the Stalking Resource Center for help. PLEASE. 1-800-FYI-CALL

Even if you can't leave your house, ask for their help so they can give you a practical game plan on what to do. They surely will have resources and ideas for you. I'm sure they have heard situations like yours before in which you are concerned about leaving your home.

They can give you guidance that we on the fibro board can't. I want to help you, but I do not know of anything else other then the Stalking Resource Center. PLEASE PLEASE call them.

We all care about you so much and are praying for you,

7. PainPainGoAway

Thank you so much for your help...I've got that page you pasted opened right now. It's incredible what she's (well, her whole family) putting up with...it is sometimes hard to believe this stuff can still happen in 2009.

I found some info a while back on a fund in Texas for victims of crime (there's another story within this story that's fueling all of this, and why the police are so lax it seems)...and tried to see about that but couldn't find it again when she got back to town...now my search freezes up every time I try to use it so I've gotta try to fix that. She needs to pull all the additional resources she can...the town is embarrassed, and shame on them...it shouldn't fall all on her!

Right now I think stress has taken its toll to the point where she may indeed end up in a crisis mode...I hope this website/phone number will help...

Thanks...remember MOMof27, not everyone believes the crap...it's all part of a plan to make you give up but you just hang on...

8. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I know all about this. I will not post details.
    I can't believe there isn't some sort of protection/help available - do you have an attorney?

Also - can one find your screen name (locate you) by googling? I'd change that if you have the option.
  9. PainPainGoAway

I'm almost relieved to see someone else knows this situation...it's a lot to sit on. By not posting details, she still has a limited place to vent and get a bit of support. And this way it would prevent posts from getting deleted to protect her.

And with her health problems, it's a thousand times worse for her to be dealing with so much... That's why I'm trying to see about some sort of crime victim's advocate to be able to assist the family and be a voice. If I were in her shoes, I can't say that I wouldn't be feeling the same way...it's too much for them. But if some sort of organization could step in and be their advocates, I'm sure the stalking would stop...and maybe this would get more attention and better help...just my thoughts. I did find one in Texas, that compensates for victims of violent crimes for up to three years from the crime...that could help pay for an extra lawyer.
    Anyone else reading this, jump in if you feel you can add to it or just to tell mom to not give up!

Hang on, Mom-- help is on the way!

10. PainPainGoAway

I'm sure knowing she has support will be of some help...she really needs a break. It's not always apparent, but I think in this case justice will prevail if she can pull in some additional help...this is too big for one family. And I think she needs to have more confidence that not everyone believes the ridiculous accusations.
    Take Care,
    [This Message was Edited on 02/14/2009]
  11. momof27

momof27 New Member

you will never know how much you are helping by just allowing me to read, during the day when it gets to much or my pain is out of sight I read and there is a peace so thank you all so much you are all so dear, cindy I will never forget your kindness thank you, margie
  12. PainPainGoAway

That is wonderful to hear, Mom! I'm glad you found some peace...your are very strong...all those kids, how could you not be??? And you know what's best...
    You're welcome, but no thanks needed...you are going to be fine (I didn't say cured, lol)...do what you have to do to keep yourself sane through all of this!!!

Keep coming here, and anyone reading, please send your hugs and support, even if you don't live in Texas, lol!

take care,
  13. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I am so sorry for everything that is happening to you. Please know you can hold your head high and I'm sending you and your family prayers.

Also, stop in anytime if you need a shoulder to cry on or just need strength. The good will prevail over those who are causing you so much pain.

Please, make sure you keep a journal or even print out those nasty web pages. Also, if you have a camcorder I would make sure I catch a little footage of that nasty neighbor. The more evidence you have the better. What these people are doing to you is wrong! Just make sure everything is documented and you have these accusations in print. It will show whomever (lawyer, judge, etc) what you are dealing with on a daily basis.

Another thought, is could you sue them for harrassment or defamation of character or at least get a restraining order?

Lots of hugs and prayers are coming your way.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/17/2009]
  14. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I'm still thinking and praying for you. Have you called the Stalking Resource Center?

1-800-FYI-CALL They surely can give you at least ONE IDEA. One thing to help you figure this out. Something so you aren't alone. They might know some of the laws and how to help you move forward. They will know who else you can call.

1-800-FYI-CALL Please call them and let me know what happens.

Love, Erika
  15. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

without saying too much - isn't there someone involved right now to help the kids? I'd be asking that person/people for resources - they must know of something.
    I looked it up is how I found out.
  16. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I'm not sure of everything going on, but just to say I'm so sorry this is happening and thinking of you and hoping for the best.
  17. PainPainGoAway

You know, this means so much for her to see support...

And all the stress of keeping things together plus the harassment from the neighbors, etc...her health, she needs an adovcate to fight this extra mess so she can do what else that needs to be done.

Sorry to sound so cryptic, but in time, you will know-- those of you who don't...she has to be careful right now. I'm still working on help for her, not sure if she called that number-- perhaps she'll read this and respond.

[This Message was Edited on 02/21/2009]
  18. momof27

momof27 New Member

I started to call today but a fear fell over me that they will find out and attack harder.

I called to get help with our new life!!! I will ask alot of questions as to how that works kind of scary.there are some services.

I feel better my legs are only weak in the arternoons and nights now so that helps me walk out side for a breath of fresh air.

I promise I will call that number.

most blogs have slowed down except for one person with alot of threats to my birth son now.
  19. PainPainGoAway

Hey, we understand, you have reason for some fear, but I am sure that it will be best for this...just to find out what your rights, options and resources are...and then at least you will have that behind you. I know about fear, but waiting for the stuff to start up again may be too much for you to handle...it's a lot of pressure now, but you'll feel better I'm sure if you can at least talk to them!

How's the situation w/ the neighbor?

Take care,
  20. PainPainGoAway

Found someone who may be able to help...will let you know...already emailed Mom and we're hopeful. She's ready to call the hotline provided here as well, feeling empowered...thanks so much and keep up the encouragement!