TF 200 and herxing

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by happygranny, Nov 7, 2004.

1. happygranny

happygranny Member

I bought TF 200 from the store here about a month ago, but was busy packing and moving and have put off taking it because of what I have read about the herxing.

Starting to recuperate from the move, and thinking I would like to start the TF 200.

I have not been tested for any viruses, and so I was wondering if I start taking TF200, and have no herxing, does that mean I do not have HHV6, CMV or A&B?

I was thinking of starting the way Mikie suggested, put a small amount under my tongue.

Is this a reasonable way to 'test' for these viruses?

Thanks for any advice you might have.

happygranny
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

TF System 200 targets CMV and HHV-6, both a and b strains. Any of the TF's are supposed to increase Natural Killer Cells in the immune system.

Ideally, we could get tested for pathogens and then take the corresponding TF's to target the pathogens for which we test positive. Unfortunately, many of the tests are not that reliable.

I take the 200 and the Immune System C because between the two, they seem to target most of the more common infections we have.

I believe that the 2 1/2 years I was on the Doxy has gotten my mycoplasma infection under control. Because the Famvir caused Herxing and then feeling better, my doc and I believe I also suffer from one or more other infections which are viral.

I didn't want to have to take the Famvir for the rest of my life and it doesn't help HHV-6, which is the infection which can really make us feel lousy. I am feeling better after three months on the TF's. I just started taking them again after more than a month off of them.

It will be interesting to see whether they will cause Herxing. Pulsing back on the TF's a few days a month is supposed to work like booster shots for the TF's which are like oral vaccinations. It may take some time to impart immunity to our systems.

I did Herx five times hard on the TF's during the three months on them. I highly recommend starting out with a little of the powder under the tongue. I think it was Spacee who suggested this. My immune response was so strong that I felt as though I had the flu. It takes a bit of the immune response before the immune system gets revved up enough to go on a killing spree, thus producing a Herx.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Love, Mikie
  3. happygranny

happygranny Member

I am not quite ready to start the TF 200, still some settling into this new apartment in a new city, hope
    fully next week I will open a capsule and take some under the tongue and see where it goes.

thanks again and all the best to you Mikie.