TF and lung cancer

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by meditationlotus, Feb 8, 2005.

1. meditationlotus

meditationlotus New Member

My mother may have lung cancer. She doesn't smoke. Anyone know how well Transfer Factor works for cancer? Even more specifically lung cancer? Thanks so much.

2. sun1

sun1 New Member

It certainly is a strong product that boosts the immunesystem. I would recommend Transfer Factor Essentials.
  3. yogi4675

yogi4675 New Member

Hi,
    My father has cancer too - for some reason, the doctors have yet to determine exactly what type of cancer it is...tried for a biopsy 4 times and have yet to get any final result. However, the doctors all believe that it is cancer and most probably lung cancer. We also believe that it is lung cancer as his mom passed away from lung cancer many years ago - plus he has all the symptoms associated with lung cancer...coughing up blood, wheezing, loss of weight etc.
    A few weeks ago, I started my father on the Transfer Factor Advance and the Transfer Factor Plus Advance capsules...very slowly. I think we started with one of each for the first couple of days and then built up to 10 pills...he's taking 6 TF Plus and 4 Advance at the moment and has been for about a week or so. All I can say is that I do believe that his energy is up...so, I guess the TF capsules are having some sort of positive effect and are boosting up his immune system a bit. But I still feel that it is too early to tell if he's winning his battle with lung cancer - he's still coughing and wheezing. I'll keep you posted. If there's anybody out there who has tried TF for lung cancer (or really any type of cancer), please let me know if it is working for you or your loved one. Thanks!