TF for sinuses?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by blazer, May 13, 2004.

1. blazer

blazer New Member

Just wondering if there is a TF out there for sinus problems. Lately get the sinus infection thing...its NOT fun. Doing Zithro. Please help. Thank you, Blazer.
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I used to have numerous sinus infections..had about one every other month in 2002..but after going on OLE, I have not had even one sinus infection, since, and my migraines triggered by histamines have disappeared.

The Mayo Clinic has published research indicating that fungal rather than bacterial is the cause of most sinusitis..With that in mine, I have heard of others using anti-fungals, sucessfully, for their sinus infections/sinus symptoms..

But, I have found, as others, that OLE was a very potent and effective remedy for Chronic Sinusitis/Histamine-triggered migraine headaches..I would think that it would, also, be much more cost effective, than TF.

Plantscaper
    [This Message was Edited on 05/13/2004]
  3. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

What brand of Olive Leaf Extract did you use? I have tried
    some brands at local stores that had no effect on my
    chronic sinusitis but feel a really good brand may be
    very helpful.

Thank you.

Dreamharp
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Using a homemade or good quality saline solution spray without preservatives will help keep the sinuses unclogged and once the infection is cleared up is the best way to prevent another one.

One side effect of taking the Guai is that it is a mucous thinner and really helps with sinusitis.

OLE appears to have antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. Colloidal silver is another good choice if one buys good quality.

Love, Mikie
  5. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

What is best, a colloidal silver nasal spray or an oral
    dose of colloidal silver for the sinuses? I have used
    nasal saline-the water pik with a nasal irrigator tip.
    I am on a large dose of Guai- on the Guai. protocol
    with Dr. St. Amand. I have yet to get rid of a stubborn
    chronic sinus infection of 16 years. I think it may be
    fungal at this point. I had sinus surgery and ENT
    consults, appointments etc. I thought I would give the
    colloidal silver, and olive leaf extract a try.
    Thank you Mikie for your reply, I appreciate it and
    hope you are doing well.

Dreamharp
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sorry, I can't keep track of who is on the Guai Protocol and who isn't anymore. My memory has been bad lately.

I've never tried the colloidal silver in my nose. I have taken it orally. I do know that it is used in a different form to clear up funguses in swimming pools and is very effective.

I would ask the doc before snorting it. Some substances are hard on the mucous membranes. Good luck.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]