TF forever?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by khope11, Jul 22, 2005.

1. khope11

khope11 New Member

Is it true that you need to be on transfer factor forever to have the benefits of it? If so, why if it "teaches" the cells what to look for?
    khope11
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Neither lasts forever. After a specific period, one must have booster shots.

Dr. Brewer suggests taking the TF's for three months and then pulsing them for a few days every four to six weeks. I pulse them every six weeks and never fail to get an immune response and a big Herx.

Many things which kill pathogens are more efficient when pulsed.

I think it is possible that eventually, if the pathogen is killed or beaten back into latency, one might be able to go off the TF's. It is worth trying. I made it eight weeks before I got sick and had to pulse mine again.

It's an inconvenience because I feel lousy for a couple of days and then have diarrhea for a couple of days when I pulse the TF's. Better that than letting a chronic infection overtake my body.

Love, Mikie
  3. khope11

khope11 New Member

Mikie,
    when you are taking your tf's for the 3 months, how many are you taking? And then when you pulse for 3-4 days, how many are you taking?
    Khope
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It was a whole month before I could even take one entire capsule. Prior to that, I just opened them and sprinkled a little of the powder under my tongue. At full dose, I take one capsule of each the C and 200. This includes when pulsing.

Sorry it has taken me so long to answer. I don't get here every day.

Love, Mikie