TF in fridge?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Jan 8, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I have left my Transfer factor in my cabinet for the past two months and just realized that it is suppsoe to be in the fridge. Do other people keep it in the fridge? Do you think it is fine in my pill box?
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I e-mailed Pro Health about this a while back. They say it stays pretty well out of the fridge until it is opened. Then for sure keep it in the fridge.I think it extends the life of the product if it is refrigerated but you will be takng it now so it should be ok.

Kathy.
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

The only problem is I opened it two months ago just to see the pills and started taking them today.

So do you think it is okay to put in my pillbox every night then?
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Jane,
    I really don't have a good answer if you have opened it up. Maybe by now you have solved this. If it were me, I would try it and see if you are getting any response. It may still be OK.

Let us know how you are doing
    Kathy.
  5. jane32

jane32 New Member

well I started it-only took two pills and have a little cold.

I had to stop though b/c I have a lot of meetings next week and don't want to feel sick(well sicker!)

I am going to start taking it next friday and definitely will not stop again.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If I were you, I would try it. If it is no longer good, you should know soon enough. TF's cause a strong immune response. If there is no response, they are likely no longer good.

Love, Mikie