TF or Antivirals or both?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by roadkill, Dec 15, 2004.

1. roadkill

roadkill New Member

1) How do I know which TF to take or if I should take antivirals first or just take TF or take both at the same time or should I approach using different products ?

I know for sure that I have EBV and HH6.

2)Do I need a doctors prescription for TF?

3)I live in Canada. How much does customs charge to pass TF over the border ?

4)What is the best way in your experience to approach this viral load angle?
    [This Message was Edited on 12/15/2004]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I take the Immune Transfer C and the TF System 200 both from this website. The TF C only addresses the b strain of HHV-6 but the TF 200 addresses both the a and b strains. The Immune Transfer C addresses a whole bunch of pathogens.

I did take Famvir first and it killed off a lot of viruses before I started the TF's.

I would not take an antiviral and the TF's at the same time. I think the antiviral stops the TF's from eliciting an immune response which is necessary to train the immune system. The TF's are expensive and you don't want to do anything to stop their work.

You can call or go online with ProHealth here and they can tell you about shipping to Canada.

You do not need a doctor's prescription for the TF's, but it's not a bad idea to discuss them with your doc. Go to the HEMEX Lab website and read about hypercoagulation. Pathogens can cause overgrowth of fibrin in the blood stream. I took Heparin injections prior to starting the TF's. This unclogged the blood vessels where pathogens were hiding out in the fibrin clumps. It helped both the Famvir and the TF's to work better.

I'm not sure I understand your question about viral load. An antiviral or the TF's will eventually kill the viruses or beat them back into a latent state.

The advantage of the TF's is that they train the immune system to recognize and kill pathogens. The suggested use is to take them for three months and then go off of them and every 4-6 weeks, take them for a few days as a booster. TF's evidently do not confer permanent immunity and need to be boosted from time to time.

If you go to the Store here, you can learn more about TF's or you can look them up on the web.

TF's, like most other treatments, can make you feel a lot worse before you feel better. They can make you feel fluish when they elicit the immune response, but it is necessary if the immune system is to learn to recognize pathogens. Eventually, if enough pathogens are killed off, a Herx will follow with diarrhea.

I'm not trying to scare you, just prepare you. Antivirals and antibiotics do the same thing. Good luck.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]