tf/s anti biotics...more...

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by blazer, Oct 13, 2006.

1. blazer

blazer New Member

WEll, I am feeling a lot better, stronger, self motivation...doing amox and spacing transfer factors. I know the myco must had done some business in my lungs..they were so sore and then in turn caused me to be so tired with NO motivation. Just the nasty ol' cfs crap. It seemed I was doing the tf's and all anti-bact/viral supps...but none really gave true "relief" until I started the low dose anti biotics. Thank God I feel better and yet have some days to go yet to where I was a few weeks ago. I feel so much better too Gang when I eat very fresh food...no junk, no white products, no sugar. I mean...very pure food. Rich Carson said that when he went for it all the way...fresh food/ with the tf's...he improved! I am on a mission NOT to cheat but look at God's food as my way of life and its wonderful. Ugh...it takes a lot, I know. Lets all just hang in there and "do" what we can. Chase it down. Stay with it everybody...You will make it. Love and encouragement to all. Blazer
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I feel a little discouraged. I was off the TF C for 5 weeks, 6 days and then cfs symptoms came back big time. I have taken it for a week and I am still not back to where I was. But I am better.

Hmmm. My mind has been terrible and I finally figured out that
    the Enada really was helping. So, back on that.

My diet is improving.:)

Ever Onward!!

Spacee

3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

You can google William Wong, but he states that viruses breath sugar. Fresh food is low in quick sugar. Viruses never die off, they remain in the spleen and spinal column to "remind" the body how to fight it. This is called the Dormant State. Transfer Factors do lots of "reminding" too.

My nurse friend up the street just got over Epstein-Barr virus. She was warned by her doctor, to maintain the diet and at least Vitamin C (~2Grams/day) and Olive Leaf (500mg/day) or the EBV could come back with a vengance.

4. spacee

spacee Member

Boy, now I am sorry I had that donut yesterday :) I haven't had one in years though. It tasted soooooo good. Well, enough about that and back to eating "live" food!

TC

Spacee
    [This Message was Edited on 10/17/2006]
  5. deliarose

deliarose New Member

have u consulted william wong?
    I gather he recovered from CFS?
    cheers
    delia