TF's Still Working

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Mikie, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've seen some interest in transfer factors recently and thought I'd post about my experience with them. I've been on them a long time but can't remember when I started. I think, at least a year ago. I took them for three months straight and then pulsed them every six weeks for only two days.

When I first took them, I could only sprinkle a little of the powder under my tongue. It was a month before I could tolerate a whole capsule. I take the TF C and the TF 200 sold here. I had such a strong reaction in the beginning. My lymph nodes were swelled up, my throat was sore, I had headaches, I had aches and pains, and the fatigue was overwhelming. Still, I continued because I knew it had to get worse before it gets better.

Finally, my immune system started to come alive and it went on a major killing spree, causing a big Herxheimer Effect. I had burning and chilling in my torso area, profuse sweating, nausea, and dizzyness. After a day of this, I really felt so much better because a lot of nasty beasties had been killed and purged from my system.

I continued to Herx off and on during the three months. Now, when I pulse the TF's every six weeks, I have an immune response and then a Herx. I Herxed this morning and it was a big one. I've been fighting off a virus/cold thing and I think the TF's caused my immune system to kill off a lot of things. I had the usual diarrhea from hell, got very hot and sweaty, felt dizzy, and vomited so hard that it came out my nose.

Now, Y'all, I know this isn't a pretty picture to paint but when one is full of chronic infection, it has to get worse before it gets better. I Herx fast and hard and do not take anything to ease the Herxing. I just get it over with.

Immunity from the TF's isn't permanent, so after the initial few months, one has to pulse them for a few days every four to six weeks. Some people just stay on them because they feel so much better. They are quite expensive, so I opt for pulsing them. Typically, anything which kills pathogens is more effective when pulsed.

I really believe in the TF's as they have worked far better than ABX or AV's. I think it may be helpful for a course of ABX and/or AV's before starting the TF's to get the pathogen load down a little. ABX and AV's only cause the pathogens to die. The TF's train the immune system to recognize and kill the pathogens.

Hope this helps anyone interested in the TF's.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I see some renewed interest in the TF's here.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]