TGIF – The joke for today:)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bailey-smom, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I hope I am not being inappropriate but like I told Mikie in a post earlier today, I am so glad I am by myself when I start laughing in my office sometimes because some people would think I was crazy.

The joke is a bit on us today on another post and I hope I can explain so you will understand what I am trying to say.

Back in 2002 a woman from Iowa started posting on this website. She was a nurse or going to nursing school or something of that sort at that time. Her name is ianurse and the title of the post is “need someone to talk to!”. She posted this on Sept. 2, 2002.

Today someone found it – not a big deal – it probably came up in a search or something (it happens). Anyway, even after being alerted a few times we keep posting to ianurse whom has not posted since Sept. 3, 2002.

I don’t know why but it just struck my funny bone. TGIF – I need a vacation.

Don’t mean to offend – this is just so FM it made me laugh. . .the fog rolls in. . .the fog rolls out. . .Does it ever stop???? Lol

Have a great week-end!

Kelly
  2. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Kelly - OK, so it made me laugh, too!

It does go to show how caring the members are here! (if maybe not quite attentive to detail!) Fog - what can you say?

Hey, it's Friday! (isn't it??) LOL!!

Katy
  3. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I just started to giggle to myself & had to share:)

Kelly
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Yep, I responded...never even looked at the date written. Is she still listed? I didn't see the post when I looked back. Did someone delete it? ???

It is funny. We're just so eager to be compassionate, we answe anything even if it is 3 years old.

That IS funny. thanks for pointing that out!

(-:

Sue
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

She posted a total of four times on a total of two days...that's it. How funny is that? I do hope she's a nurse helping people by now.

Kelly, thanks for pointing this out. Makes me laugh at myself.

Sue