TH1 TH2 Immune Function Clinical Testing?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriM, Feb 7, 2003.

1. TerriM

TerriM New Member

Does anyone know the type of clinical testing available to test these immune functions? I've had a ton of immune function tests that were all normal. I read Dr. Cheney's article on TH1 & TH2 . . . my immune system is DEFINITELY over-reacting to certain stimuli (environmental things, food additives, etc., etc.) I am showing a high antibody number to the general (Herpes 1 I think) virus -- my number is 5 which my dr. said normally should be around 2) plus the opportunistic yeast infections I constantly have seem in line with what dr. cheney says.

He also mentions drugs that will shift functioning back from TH2 to TH1 . . . has anyone taken any of these . . . one of them was kutapressin and immunovir I think plus a few others. I would be curious to see what reaction the drugs had . . . also I am VERY sensitive to drugs so any drug sensitive people out there who have tried them I would be interested in hearing from.

Thanks! Terri
  2. TerriM

TerriM New Member

how did you find out that you have hypercoagulation? I saw that dr. cheney said you should only take that shifter if you do . . . I don't know if I have that or not . . . Thanks for the info! Terri

[ advertisement ]