TH1/TH2 Test Info - directed to on 2/7 . . . help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriM, Feb 13, 2003.

1. TerriM

TerriM New Member

I asked a question on 2/7 about clinical testing for TH1/TH2 immune function. Someone directed me to another post with the info in it and my printer was down. I went back to print it out and can't find it now . . . jeez! I have an appt next week with an immunologist and would like to have the info to review . . . Anyone who can help I would be greatly appreciative! Thanks . . . Terri
  2. TerriM

TerriM New Member

I already looked at that article, but it didnt' have the names of the tests and I remember somewhere, someone listed them . . . I did think it was you. I'll try a different search. Terri
  3. TerriM

TerriM New Member

bump . . .
  4. TerriM

TerriM New Member

I posted a message on the shift and the test info isn't in that string. I checked there and your and sean's hypercoagulation conversation because I thought it was in there, but someone else wrote (or what I think is directed me to another message) that actually listed a testing protocol . . . it was a list of clinical tests. I'm driving myself crazy looking for it now because I know it was there the other day! This is frustrating . . . Oh well, maybe I should just ask another question & see if I can find the person . . . Thanks Jellybelly . . . Terri