Thank God for Immunesupport.com!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by silky17, Jan 23, 2006.

1. silky17

silky17 New Member

I want to thank everyone who has ever put any kind of info or support to me and others who have needed it. I can't tell you how this board has helped me through this CRAPPY illness and all and any suggestions for SS or my medications. Support is the biggest thing we all need with this illness and others that might come along with it.

Sincerely thank you all. You are number one in many blessings in my life. People for whom I have never met, is truly a sacrifice for others. Especially when you are not feeling well yourselves.

Thanks again and God bless you!

Debbie

Thanks again
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I believe finding this board two years ago saved my life. At the time I knew no one with fibro. It was like a new world to connect with others who were suffering like me.

After a few months of reading others stories, I decided to become proactive to find a doctor to help me. I just kept on looking and finally found one.

Like you, I am so grateful for the people here. I just don't know where I would be today.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

lilke the information i read and problems that other people ar going thru...it makes me feel so wonderul to know i have soem friends who care

jodie
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Yes, this message board has been a lifesaver for me, too. I love how people here are so willing to give support to others even when they are feeling so poorly themselves.

Thanks for the uplifting message!

Ellen
  5. joanng

joanng New Member

I value this website more than my dr's opinion! Whatever he tells me to do, I double check here. I am now passing "your" precious words of strength, hope, and most of all experience to a friend who is struggling with new medications. This website and all the people on it are invaluable. God bless and I pray for all of you every night.

Joann
  6. joanng

joanng New Member

I value this website more than my dr's opinion! Whatever he tells me to do, I double check here. I am now passing "your" precious words of strength, hope, and most of all experience to a friend who is struggling with new medications. This website and all the people on it are invaluable. God bless and I pray for all of you every night.

Joann