thank God for this site!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisiwote, Aug 18, 2009.

1. sisiwote

sisiwote New Member

i dint knw about the chitchat msg board......great!!!
    i am hiv positive woman,been living with it for 7yrs...and now starting to get scared!!!a i want to live long life enjoying with my daughter.....thats what i want!!!
  2. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

You said it, Sis!!!!

"Chit Chat" isn't entirely accurate, IMO.
    We deal with the full range of life issues over here!

I thank God I found this place, too!

You hang in there!

3. sisiwote

sisiwote New Member

thanks..your the first person to chat with here.cheers
  4. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

Be sure to check out the "Porchlight" threads!
    Great "peeps" on The Porch!

5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Welcome to this side of the boards. We've been quietly having a wonderful time over here and welcome all to this side.

You might also want to check out the 'to do' list thread. Great group of ladies there too.

As for the hiv? I only have two words for you when you get scared as I'm sure you do......think Magic Johnson!! Healthy, vital and probably living with hiv for over 20 years now.

6. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

As odd as this may sound, we're living in the best time in all of recorded history, to be sick!

Amazing progress is made every day!

7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

So glad you found this board. It's my favorite place to come for comfort, some laughs and some really good friends to hang out with.

I'm so very sorry you're dealing with HIV but as another poster said (can't remember who now) just look at Magic Johnson. I still remember the day he called a news conference to announce his illness. Back then most of us really didn't know what HIV was but thank God the research continues and with it will come even more answers & treatment options.

Jump in wherever you feel comfortable here. You'll meet some great folks who are eager to welcome you.

Like you, I thank God daily for this board.

8. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Chit Chat Board. You can talk about so many things and the peeple are all so understanding and wonderful.

There is another Sis (Sisland, I think) on the boards so it may get confusing. Maybe we could call you Sisi !

Yes, do check out the Porchlight side of the Chit Chat board. The people are great, just like Pippi said. Just hop in and chat away. There are people that come every day and others that just pop in when they have the time or the strength to. This board will give you strength, Nancy said (I think). The memory is not always the best, (mine that is)

Hugs and blessings to you,
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2009]
  9. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

Always remember, we're here for the good times AND the tuff stuff!

Real friends (& real supporters) will never say stupid things about "stiff upper lips, pulling up "bootstraps", or other NONSENSE!

We're here on your sunshine-&-rainbows days, AND we're here to pull you through the storms!!!!!!!