Thank u to all who comforted me last nite...Your words meant

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by seaview, Dec 10, 2002.

1. seaview

seaview New Member

so much. I did not sleep much and so it will be a long day. I have thought and thought about everything that happended.I should have realized I was going to fall apart after waiting so long. I was in so much pain and then when he started drilling me I could feel myself going over the edge. I don't cry very often that is what makes me so mad at myself. Yes, I will go back to my pcp(it takes 3 months to get in because we are about 300 doctors short in our area)and explain what happened and ask about what this other doc wrote about me.I am sure it is a doozy of a report. Anyhow, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you all since I do not have anyone to talk to.
    Hugs to each of you and I hope something makes you smile today and brings you a moment of joy and peace.
    Blessings, Kathleen Ps....I will continue on with the guai treatment and see if at some point it brings about some relief from the pain....I will keep you posted.....
  2. seaview

seaview New Member

so much. I did not sleep much and so it will be a long day. I have thought and thought about everything that happended.I should have realized I was going to fall apart after waiting so long. I was in so much pain and then when he started drilling me I could feel myself going over the edge. I don't cry very often that is what makes me so mad at myself. Yes, I will go back to my pcp(it takes 3 months to get in because we are about 300 doctors short in our area)and explain what happened and ask about what this other doc wrote about me.I am sure it is a doozy of a report. Anyhow, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you all since I do not have anyone to talk to.
    Hugs to each of you and I hope something makes you smile today and brings you a moment of joy and peace.
    Blessings, Kathleen Ps....I will continue on with the guai treatment and see if at some point it brings about some relief from the pain....I will keep you posted.....
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good for you. Don't let an insensitive doc keep you down. Yes, do keep up with the Guai as it may turn out to be one of your most important treatments in the long run. It's just that it takes so long before seeing the results. In the meantime, you need something for the pain.

Love, Mikie