Thank Y'all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mwduffey, May 25, 2006.

1. mwduffey

mwduffey New Member

My husband finally was able to call this morning at 2 am. He works offshore he took all if it better then i expected but he is not home yet asking why all was not completed.

In a way i am glad he was not here, i am able to cry and hurt for the fact that it is no quick fix. I quite drinking in 95 to fall apart and not work again in 97. Thank God i did not know what the road ahead of me was, not sure i would have been as brave.

And yes man the meds worked and i was up and going, i was able to get out of bed with out my feet screaming in pain, i could crochet again. Then it all feel apart, and where as before it all came slowly like a theif in the night to rob my life away. This time it was a wall slamming flare up and it was back and all i could do was look around and think what a nasty joke this was.

I am not lucky enough as of yet to find a support group in my area, live in the middle of God's country. But he knew I needed people in my life and he lead me here. So with all of your help I will learn how to live with this, and when i go back in Sept i want get another tongue lashing (LOL). I will show them that i have taken on limits, ha me limits.

Thank all of you for the warm welcome the kind words, for allowing me to pour out my heart. Just to feel safe with no one thinking she is nuts.

I worked 60 hours a week and it came to a screaming halt, and i have found more blessing in it then anything. Now i start counting them over again will learn to manage FM.

The best part is I am not alone in this journey.

Melinda
  2. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

You are certainly not alone, sweetie! I am just sorry that you have had a reason to find us here.

You will find that there are lots of people around you that are suffering also. Most of the time they are silent in their daily going and you don't even know they are dealing with it.

It is a journey, you are right. Remember that every journey has lots of different avenues it takes. Some twists and turns along the way. There will be times you will come around a bend and find something really beautiful and other times you feel like you can't see the path. Reach out to your loved ones and friends when you need them.

Blessings,
    Maia