Thank you all for all your prayers.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by silverbell, May 12, 2002.

1. silverbell

silverbell New Member

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PRAYED FOR ME. I HAVE SOOM GOOD NEWS.
    The support group I found has been a real blessing to me and my husband.I also have a Dr.
    who I think will be the answer to my prayers. God is so good and faithful,thank you Heavenly Father. I have been taking courses in the ministry and today got my certificate for them, thank you Jesus.My girlfriend and I started an intense study of the Bible over three years ago she got her certificate and is now well on her way to becoming a Pastor. I took the courses to equip me better to minister where ever and to whomever I meet who is searching for a relationship with Jesus. This took a lot of hard work and a tremendous amount of study. I have the HOLY SPIRIT to thank for this He was my teacher and always will be. For this I can never express my gratitude,but God knows my heart, yes Im on fire for the Lord. He is my 1st love, my strenght and my healer..He has carried me when I could not walk and that was many many times over my life time, I give all the GLORY to GOD without HIM i am nothing and can do nothing, but with God everthing is possible he loves us all whith such a great love he knows what we need before we ask. What a faithful God we have...
    I thank you all for your prayers you will be in mine always...We have all been called Prayer is the most powerful weapon we have let us use it always so that one day The Lord will say well done my good and faithful servant....
    Love and Prayers always
    Silverbell
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Praise God!
  3. silverbell

silverbell New Member

MorningGlory and all who replied to this post

Thank you for your support.Each day I am learning more and more about cfs&fm. My life is coming together with the help of God. Now I have time. time to do the things I really love,,reading and painting and of course [Praying. Spending time with Jesus is number 1.
    , My husband built me a beatiful huge green house seeds are beginning to sprout its so wonderful to see Gods Gloryous beauty in a flower. And yes Im taking time to smell the roses. Im praying for you all daily.........Thank you Lord for such a wonderful group of people...My putor doesnt sound to good sounds like my fan is just about shot. & I think Ive found a good Dr....LOve ya all
    SILVERBELL better known as Marlene
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Silverbell,
    I'm so happy to hear you found a good Dr. and a support group that is a blessing to you. That all means so much. God is faithful and is looking out for you. May God bless you as you seek to serve Him in all you do.
    Have a great day in the Lord!

Love,
    Harmony