Thank you all for being so kind to me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ilovecats94, Jul 3, 2006.

1. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I wanted to thank all of you for being so kind to me, especially when Matt was going through all of his eye surgery problems.

You all know I'm not a Christian, yet you have been kind and accepted me as a part of this board and yet a lot of times lately, I haven't been here that much.

Hope you all have a great 4th of July who are in the USA.

Thanks for your support and many prayers and hugs to all of you.

Love & prayers,
    Faye
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

You are such a blessing to us! I guess we all need to accept that we can be here just as much as we can.

Recently I've been going through a painful emotional crisis, and couldn't break out of it. But now, thank God, I can pray and connect again. I knew though that others were here praying when I couldn't be.

Sending lots of love to your house. Have a happy 4th!

Judy
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

We are glad Matt is improving, and hope it continues. We will continue to support and pray any time you ask. We are all friends and we all need that feeling of acceptance and support.
    Happy Fourth back to you!
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Judy and Asa,
    Thanks for your lovely words. You are right, Matt isn't the only one who needs prayers every now and then.

I guess it is normal to worry about your sons. I only have the two boys--well they are men now.

I have terrible fatigue and my memory is awful too, but I do try to check in here and the Diabetes board in addition to the FMS/CFS board which goes oh so quickly.

Judy, I'm sorry you have been going through a hard time. I'm hoping things will continue to get better for you.

Hope you all had a lovely 4th. It was nice going to my son and DIL's home, but it was very tiring and half the people were outside. I stayed inside most of the time. I did fall asleep at one point though. A bit embarrassing as my husband's aunt was talking to several others and I was listening, and just drifted off.

Came home at 7 PM and wanted to watch that movie, "Flight 93" on the History channel and went to sleep and missed most of that. Hope it will be on again so I can watch it. Maybe I need to put toothpicks in my eyes. lol

Love and prayers to you both,
    Faye

5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

who helps others and works as hard as you do.Linda
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

.... You are a sweet, kind, giving person...so dear to all of us.

I truly appreciate your friendship...more than I can say.

Love....Mari
  7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Linda,
    Thanks for your kind words, Linda. :)

Mari,
    Also a big thanks for your nice words as always. ;-)

Nancy,
    I sometimes am not on here as much as I would like due to the fact that I manage another FMS/CFS/MS/MPS board. So, sometimes I just don't have the energy for the 3 PH boards I normally post on.

Thanks, Nancy... I put another Virginia post on the FMS board, but I haven't had time to check it lately.

Keeping all of you in my prayers too!

Love & prayers,
    Faye
  8. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

In the bible God commanded that we love one another. Unfortunately in this world, some are easier to love than others. Maybe that is why God COMMANDED that we love others.

You make it wasy.

Glad to hear your son is doing better. As a parent, do we ever stop worrying about our children....whether they are still a child or not? Not me.

HUGS...

PC
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi PC,
    Thank you and also for your concern for Matt's vision. I hope it will be stable for awhile and he can concentrate on keeping his blood sugar in good control.

Hugs,
    Faye
  10. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I too pray he can get his blood sugar under control.
  11. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

PC,
    It is something he has to *want* to do and I hope he will do that.

So far so good... :)

Hugs,
    Faye