THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO KIND TO THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Sep 17, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi all,

You have all been so warm and caring to me my first couple weeks here. I live alone (well not exactly, my 14 year old cat actully rules the roost here)! I came to this board with a broken heart and in much emotional pain. My closest Christian friend and I experienced a break in our friendship. I realize now that it had more to do with her not dealing with an abusive past more than it had to do with me personally. It still is very painful for me however and I miss our daily emails. This board has helped me in so many ways I can't even express. The healing that still needs to take place in my heart is gradually starting to mend. I know that I have a place where you can identify with the physical suffering as well as the emotional. That is a gift from God. I thank each one on this board and I thank you for your prayers. God bless everyone of you.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

God talks to us if we listen and He helped you find this board,It's so nice to have you here! One of your friends on Prohealth,Linda
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Oh Nancy

I am so glad we could be there for you and give you some comfort in your time of need

I will pray for strength and healing for your friend and that she may come back to you one day soon healed and at peace

God Bless you

hugs
    kgangel
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Welcome and blessings to you each day, and I pray you find a way to fill the void that your friend left in your heart.
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

Welcome to this board. It is so nice to have a soft place to land, isn't it? I think of this board as a gift from God too and I am glad that you found us.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Yes, I do believe God led me to this board. Thank you for your encouragement.

God Bless You,
    Nancy
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad I found this place for sure. How is your situation with your son. I am sure you miss him terribly. I have been praying for you and the whole situation.

Love
    Nancy
  8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank you. I am so busy with my schools the time is filled during the week with all of those responsibilities. It is that down time when it is hard. God will see me threw this. I thought I was doing very well and the last few days it has become more difficult for some reason. I have been releasing this friend to the Lord almost on a daily basis. I know God will honor that. Thank you.

God Bless You,
    Nancy
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I don't know if we have met before. I see you were an elementary school teacher. I am a band director at both elementary and junior high. Thanks for the reply. Yes, this is a soft place to land and I am very thankful the Lord directed me here.

God Bless You,
    Nancy
  10. pepper

pepper New Member

I don't know if we have met before either. However, I do read many of your posts and enjoy them. I believe that teachers are kindred souls!

It is so nice to have you a-board.

Pepper