Thank you all for praying

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Oct 5, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

On the prayer request thread for last night, I asked for prayers that our insurance company would reverse their decision and pay for BioCranial treatments done by my ND.

In 14 yrs of illness, BioCranials are the only thing that have given me more energy and less pain. I was devastated when they not only stopped paying for them but wanted back all the money they had paid in coverage. I had to stop the treatments and had a terrible relapse.

My DH got on the computer this morning and discovered that they have reversed their decision!!!

I am so happy! I can start going back and hopefully feel better soon.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for praying!!! This was a very fast answer to our prayers.

I am crying tears of gratitude.
    Blessings to you all.
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

we went through a simalar thing this summer when the hospital didn"t let us know they where not in our network.and we ended up with a 12,000 bill.
    I just kept praying and writing the Ins company and hospital.
    and Praise God the hospital realeased us from the bill.
    So Praise God" for both of us.
    God is faithful to all our needs.
    Blessing sixtyslady
  3. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

That is so wonderful!! I'm so happy for you!! The power of prayer is amazing!
    HUGS to you (((((Pepper))))
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

So great to hear wonderful news!!!!

YEAH!

I have no idea what a BioCranial is???
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

God is good. Now if he will just help your husband find a good job, and maybe throw in a miracle cure........

Thanks for letting us know the good news.
  6. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Just one more miricle, doesn't that sound so causal. It is not meant to.

We receive so much if only we relized it. God does answer our prayers.

He loves us so much. I am smiling all over for you dear sister.

I am so happy for you. And we will continue to pray for your other needs. Blessings De
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support.

Yes, asatrump, at least one more miracle is needed in this house. When my DH told me the amazing news this morning, for the first time I told him about Prayer Night. He had no idea that the Worship Board and Prayer Night even existed.

He was so thankful to you all for your prayers and was indeed impressed that our prayers were answered so quickly.

I then told him that you were all praying for him to get a job. He was very touched. I hope that gave him a little bit more incentive to get going on it.

Praise God!
    Pepper
    [This Message was Edited on 10/06/2006]
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so glad that your hospital bill was covered!

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

BioCranial treatments are usually done by chiropractors, sometimes by ND's like mine. There are only 500 people in the world trained to do it.

Dr. Boyd of Ireland invented this technique of manipulating the bones of the skull a fraction of a millimetre. Tis affects the flow of cerebral-spinal fluid and helps with a number of conditions. Dr. B is in his 70's and is training as many people as he can before he passes on. He has recently trained a number of chiros in the U.S. which is where my ND has taken his training.

You lie down on the massage table and the practitioner feels around for a certain bone on your head. I can always tell when he has found it because it HURTS right at the spot. He then presses on the skull plate and pulls it apart from the one next to it while stretching your neck. It hurts like heck for me on one side, not so much on the other.

It has been demonstrated to help with FM (you can google it and see some amazing stories) and for some reason psoriasis among other conditions.

But I have heard that so many times for so many treatments that I don't put much credence in these stories any more.

The proof is in the pudding though. When I am finished a BioCranial, I almost always have a burst of energy and much less pain. After many months I was at the point where the energy lasted for several days.

People tell me that it is probably psychosomatic. Having been ill for so many years and having tried so many different treatments, I disagree. This is the ONLY thing that has really really helped.

Not only do I have energy and less pain but my psoriasis disappeared after 5 painful itchy years. Since I stopped going in July, the psoriasis in a very embarrassing place has since come back. The psoriasis on my eyelid is still gone, thank God.

This is probably more than you wanted to know, but thought I would share what I know since I do believe that it is a wonderful treatment.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

That is such wonderful news! God is so good...isn't He?

With love....MAri
  11. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Pepper

God Bless you , Horray!!! I am so happy you will be able to have treatments you need again

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  12. pepper

pepper New Member

for celebrating and praising His name with me.

God is good indeed!

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  13. pepper

pepper New Member

Of course we shouldn't have to beg and pray for the treatments we need, should we? I am just grateful that this one came out in my favour.

Pepper