Thank you all for the ((hugs))!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaymac, Dec 24, 2002.

1. kaymac

kaymac New Member

Thank you all so much for the ((((hugs))))!! Such wonderful messages. I really, really needed them. I am real down about this DD in general, not just because of Christams stress.

I do realize I have to more "no's" than I have been. And more organizing. My boys are great when I really get them. They are supposed to do daily chores before I come home, but that doesn't always happen. I guess I need to rethink my Saturdays and learn to enjoy being home and delegate my shopping to DH or boys. I really want out of this flare at least, some relief if just a little.

I do feel guilty some for saying no and missing alot of Church. When I return people will ask, "are you feeling better?" to which I reply yes, when I know I'm not, but I realize they cannot understand.

But I do have alot to think upon and consider changing. My diet included. Thanks so much again. You must know how much this meant to me.

kaymac
  2. JP

JP New Member

Hi Kaymac,

Here is a delayed hug (((hugs))). Try to let go of the guilt as much as possible, and yes to delegation...it may even help to reduce your flare a bit...who knows.

Have a happy holiday season, Jan