Thank You All For Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

They have helped me tremendously. I am feeling emotionally and mentally much better even as I endure this huge Herx.

The power of prayer is awesome.

Love, Mikie
  2. bakron

bakron New Member

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I read one of your posts regarding how difficult it is to keep up with the posts as moderator. I really don't know how you and Shirl do it! I admire you both.

Along the same lines that you had stated, although I don't post very frequently these days, I do visit and believe me prayers do go up for everyone. This includes you as I read your post.

I hold you and Shirl in prayers very frequently as I know you both must have a very difficult job.

May God continue to strengthen you and lift you in spirit, Mikie!

Jeannette
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I know Shirl feels the same way I do, although I do not try to speak for her. We have both gotten so much from this board that we both are happy to give something back to the community which has helped us.

Despite a few problems now and then, our members are the most generous, helpful, and kind people I have ever had the privlege of getting to know. Every treatment I have found has come from here and just as important, I know we are all praying for one another every day.

Thanks again.

Love, Mikie
  4. s-rose

s-rose New Member

I am so sorry I missed your prayer request. I haven't been on the board for a few days.

I'm so glad you are doing better and will pray for you to continue in your healing.

Love and prayers,
    Susie Rose