Thank You All For Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Apr 11, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just wanted to say thank you. I haven't been here enough lately to read and try to uplift you all, but maybe I will be here more.... real soon.

Well, the funeral is over, and now I really start praying for the family. This is the hard time ....for a long while.

Again, thank you all.....my special friends!

Love, Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 04/11/2006]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My. That was very quick. I'm sure it is probably a good thing, and I will continue to pray for these people. You have had your share of funerals lately, haven't you?

Take care....I'm going to check my e-mail.

Rest!

Love,
    Sue
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

It was so quick...I guess they wanted it over, you know, under the circumstances.
    They didn't even put much in his obituary. It was only in the paper on Monday. I think they were all in a state of shock, and they had the baby and Tia to deal with.

I know that Dawn had it hard... and will for a very long time. I hate so badly that she had to witness that. She will need alot of therapy.

I pray for Jim and Connie, but Dawn is the one I am the most concerned about. I will be too...until I know that she is better.
    I know alot of prayer is going up though! God is able!!

Love.....Mari
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Mari, wow!

So much all at once, that's alot to deal with.
    I will pray for Dawn and that little baby also.

Thinking of you,

Misty
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Misty,

You are so sweet! Thank you dear... for your concern and prayers.
    Yes, Dawn is the one that I am most worried about. It will haunt her for so long, I am afraid. I just can't imagine what it would be like to witness such a thing, and for it to be your spouse! Oh...how I pray for her!!

I posted to you on fibro board this morning too.
    I have to go to ortho doc today....so see you later. It might even be tomorrow...but will return.

Love....Mari