THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WARM WELCOME

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by myalgiamania, Sep 3, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I AM SO GRATEFUL. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND WORK ON SOME MORE POETRY. COULD YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT MY DISSABILITY GOES THROUGH SOON. WE ARE DRAINED AND I'M NOT SURE IF WE CAN HOLD ON MUCH LONGER. SO MANY PROBLEMS. THE WORSE IS THAT ALL 4 OF US NEED TO GET TO THE DOCTORS...AND WE DO WITHOUT MEDICINE...I HAVE A LAWYER AND WE MAY KNOW SOMETHING SOON. THEY FILE A BRIEF AND IF THE JUDGE SAYS OK THINGS WILL GO THROUGH AT THAT TIME. IF NOT I WAIT ANOTHER YEAR. WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF BEING HOMELESS. THANK GOD OUR CHURCH HAS HELPED...BUT HOW LONG WILL THAT GO ON.
    MY HOPES ARE HIGH THOUGH. GOD KNOWS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE...BUT YOUR VOICES MIGHT HELP. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It sounds like your family surely needs our prayers. I hope the lawyer can aide you and solve some of the problems you now face. I ask God to watch over you all, to give you and your family peace and stability. May He hold you all close in your times of need.
  3. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I was feeling really sore about an hour ago and thought the world was going to end...and i'd be rushed to the hospital. Worry is an awful thing.

Your prayer has helped me. Thank you so much.

When people ban together to pray miracles happen.

i pray a miracle will come into your life...
    that dark shadows be lifted into the light.
    that our Lord Jesus Christ will overpower you...
    with His warmth and strength and everlasting LOVE.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in the prayers for your urgent financial needs.

Dear Father God,
    Please provide for your precious daughter and her family.
    We lift up every need to you - and expect your loving care and protection. Thank you for your faithfulness, and your knowing of ALL they are going through. We thank you for all of who You are. Amen

May God Bless and care for you,
    Love, Judy
  5. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

your prayer is so very appreciated.

today is a beautiful, sunny day in florida,
    i used to live in the north and i'm happy to be where it's warm. i love to go outside because i feel closer to God. with this condition i could not take the cold.

my prayer for you:

as God smiles down upon His children,
    let Him take special notice of windblade today.
    she needs His healing powers to glow inside of her.
    as her kindness and prayers are so graceously given to my family...May you spread a rainbow of love from her house to mine...and may it's vibrant colors bring strength to all who suffer these pains...Amen

i read this to my husband and as a note of humor (he is a comic) he said who is Amen, her son, lol!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/04/2006]