Thank You all who gave word's of comfort, understanding

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by claudiaw, Mar 26, 2006.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

today being the anniversary of my mom's death.

I read each post, you have all really helped in way's you will never know.

My heart goes out to each of you who have lost a loved one, especially those like me who were young and only children.

I was just thinking that the only person besides my father ( who is alive, but we are not close)that also knew my mother was my best friend who died at 35 from breast cancer. How ironic is that. My grandmother/father are gone(mom's side) mom was an only child.

I forgot who mentioned there mom teaching thier son "orge" and said orgy, that's cute.:)

One of the reason's I have not wanted a child is because of the fear of me dying young and leaving them. Now I can't because of my physcial condtion, but I'm o.k.with that, so don't feel bad. I alway's wanted to adopt if I decide to have a child anyway.:)

I just want to thank each of you for sharing your personal pain and joy with me, that is very special.

I am printing your post's out and will keep them in my journal.

I wanted to post a reply to each of you, but I didn't expect to get so many reply's.:) Thank you.

I was in a bad mood today, my husband suggested going out to eat in a kind of tradtion in memory of my mom, but it just made me mad. I don't like to talk about it, maybe that's why it still hurt's so much.

Anyway I am really hurting today, so I need to stop, but really just can't thank all of you enough.

I will go through the list and pray for each one of you.

Claudia
    P.S. April 28 would have been her 66th birthday, I can't imagine what she would look like at that age, it is very strange. She will alway's be 45 to me.

I was thinking about thing's she liked and I thought of country music. I live in Nashville now, she would have liked it here.:)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/26/2006]
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am sorry and glad you got through this. It is a terrible time, but we have to just recall all the happy memories that we are able to.

God Bless, sorry I missed your post.

LOve Anne C
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Thank You.:)

I'm trying to make what is left of today good.

Claudia

[ advertisement ]