Thank you all who pray for those in need on this forum

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Montysmum, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I have written a thank you to all who responded to my last post in my post, but thought some of you may not look there again, so decided on a general one as well.
    I haven't been here much lately, 'life' has been complicated, plus flares make it more interesting ! I do read as often as I can, just don't stop to post, but do pray for the needs mentioned still.
    I will continue to pray for you all.
    Linda.
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

I think there are many of us on this board who are often no able to post for one reason or another. Most of the time it is probably because of our health.

I am like you in that I pray for all here that need prayers whether I can post or not. I often read when I am not able to post.

Take care and know that there are people who care for you and will pray for you.

God bless
    Linda

ps I like your name Linda Lol
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Linda,
    I really miss you!!! I'm glad that you could stop by for a minute. I sometimes miss the board for weeks at a time. Life is hard for us and I'm sure everyone understands. I hope they understand when I'm not around for a while. I think of you when you're not here and hope & pray that all is well:)
    Monkeykat - Kathy
  4. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Thank you for your kind words, kathy I know you have been having, & still are, a hard time following your surgery. I hope things are settling down for you now. These dd's sure know how to make life rather complicated !
    I am praying for you both too.
    Linda thank you for your post, I agree you have a nice name!
    Linda.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/22/2004]