I just want to say thanks for all the input. I found this forum by accident and feel very fortunate. I've had doctors look at me like I was crazy when I say things like, "I think I'm allergic to rain". I couldn't put a finger on it. Now I realize it's the rising levels of the mold. When the barometric pressure lowers, I get bright red splotches (hives) randomly all over and they itch like heck. This is the same thing that happens on any given day when I am removing items from an old cardboard box. MOLD allergy! Now I have the pieces. I will set out to see what I can do about it.