thank you all...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by stilhere, Jul 6, 2003.

1. stilhere

stilhere New Member

I just wanted to give a "thank you to all" that have prayed for me and given me support, I wanted to let you know that today my spirits seem a little bit more lighter and am feeling a bit better, my feet, feel like the swelling is starting to go down...I know sometimes it seems like my life is an endless cycle, but there are good times, God has allowed me to live and care for my children, they are not ready to let me go and I don't think I'm ready to leave them yet, I'm not afraid to die, but I don't want to go there, sorry, its just hard being sick and raising kids on my own, I usually don't whine so much, I try to just lick my wounds and go on, but I find great relief and friendships in these boards, even though we've never met, personally I know you all are there for me. So I thank You again...
    In Christ
    Jessica
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are a sweetheart, and its a pleasure to support you and pray for you at anytime you need either one.

I know you will make it, you sound like you have a good heart and a determination to go on.

I raised my kids alone for quite a few years before I met and married the good husband I have now. I was also sick at the time too and would worry what would happen if my children lost me.

It all worked out as God had it planned too. I made it, and the children are all grown now.

Take care, and just continue to be the nice person you are.

God bless hon.............

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I have been away from the board for a while - and I have missed ALL of you.
    Jessica, I will bring your needs to the Lord. He will give you great help and see that you will be able to manage and remember that you are NOT alone - ever - He is always present - and no need is ever TO large OR to small!

Hugs from an old granny from Hika on the Wisconsin shores of Lake Michigan
    [70 mi. N of Milwaukee]

Granny Marian
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We are connected by our horrible illnesses, but we are also connected in spirit. By caring and praying for one another, we have a mighty weapon against illness and depression.

Love, Mikie