Thank You All

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Not long ago, I had asked for prayer because I was so sick from Red Tide and allergies to mold. It was like I just couldn't get well no matter what I did. Well, when I pulsed off my antibiotics, an abcessed tooth became acute. This is evidently what had been making me sick, but the ABX were masking it.

Prayers are answered in strange ways. A root canal was not what I had in mind for an answer to my prayers, but finding the infected tooth was a blessing. The root canal is done, and painful as it has been, it is healing, and I am sure this will help me to get back to feeling better.

Just wanted to let y'all know that prayers are answered in time and sometimes in strange ways, but prayers do get answered. Thanks so much for all your prayers. I pray for all of us every day, but today, I am sending up a special prayer to ask God to bless you for you kindness and prayers for me.

Love, Mikie
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Several weeks ago, while at church. The pastor called all who were disabled, sick, etc.. up to the front. The whole congregation prayed for us. One lady in particular, she prayed with me one on one. My legs, they were hurting so bad, could barely walk, was limping. It was to the point I was thinking of getting a wheelchair.

The next day... Its like a miracle. Never believed in miracles until then. I woke and could get out of bed without pain. I had body aches still. Felt like I been run over by a truck. But.. I walked with no limp. The thoughts of a wheelchair are a memory. My legs still hurt, but not as bad as then. That pain in my legs had lasted for weeks, and it was getting me so down. Actually, honestly, suicide was in my thoughts a couple times. Thats how bad it was.

Prayer, its awesome!! I felt like God touched me.

I don't take it for granted anymore either. Walking.