Thank you all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nicolebr, Dec 10, 2002.

1. nicolebr

nicolebr New Member

I have reached out to several churches...I hope something positive comes from it...So many decisions to make..with so little energy and sleep...anxiety incredible...today I told my mom I would be out by friday...where i will go i don't know...I again asked if we could talk ...she told me to leave her alone and walked away...I don't know what I have done except being ill....I traveled all the way 2000 miles to get help...now feel trapped...and so alone...does anyone know the feeling of absolute lonliness and rejection....I again will say I don't know what i have done to cause these two people to turn away...when i need them the most..

today i tried to get out....weakness overcame me...this is not my life I keep saying...how does it happen where so little people believe in this disease..

how do I get home? how do I cope with this situation and go on? how do I get the strenghth to do all I have to do when getting a glass of water seems overwhelming....will anyone ever stand by my side and accept me and help me?

Has anyone ever felt the depths of depression...I havn't this deep and it is frighting.
  2. nicolebr

nicolebr New Member

I have reached out to several churches...I hope something positive comes from it...So many decisions to make..with so little energy and sleep...anxiety incredible...today I told my mom I would be out by friday...where i will go i don't know...I again asked if we could talk ...she told me to leave her alone and walked away...I don't know what I have done except being ill....I traveled all the way 2000 miles to get help...now feel trapped...and so alone...does anyone know the feeling of absolute lonliness and rejection....I again will say I don't know what i have done to cause these two people to turn away...when i need them the most..

today i tried to get out....weakness overcame me...this is not my life I keep saying...how does it happen where so little people believe in this disease..

how do I get home? how do I cope with this situation and go on? how do I get the strenghth to do all I have to do when getting a glass of water seems overwhelming....will anyone ever stand by my side and accept me and help me?

Has anyone ever felt the depths of depression...I havn't this deep and it is frighting.
  3. selma

selma New Member

You aren't alone. We're listening and KNOW how you are feeling and have had the rejection etc...
    There is a depression board. Click on boards above and the depression board is on the right. Just click on it.
    I'm praying for you. Love, Selma