Thank you all!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scoop, Apr 24, 2003.

1. scoop

scoop New Member

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for the information regarding the cold laser treatments, and injections. (Didn't realize the insurance does'nt cover the cold laser treatment so that is good to know!) Also for your support and encouraging words. Keep it coming!

I wasn't sure how to reply back to all of you individually, so i hope i am doing this right! Can someone tell me how to reply back individually..Do i just hit reply or does that still post it as a topic? The fibrofog is in overdrive today!!!

Went to the Neurologist today and she believes she can get me the STS machine and said it has helped a lot of people. Their is more info on it at the website paindefeat.com if any of you are interested in checking it out.

All of you keep your chins up. I know it is difficult. Reminded myself today of a saying my grandfather always said to me who was legally blind..."Go with what you got" I know it's very difficult too, but just want to leave with that thought!

Thank you all and take care
    Scoop
  2. healthywannabe

healthywannabe New Member

Hello. I hope that the sts machine works for you. I really liked your grandfathers saying, it's very inspirational! peace...ZOe
  3. scoop

scoop New Member

Hi Zoe,

I hope the STS machine works too! If it does i will try to reachout to as many people and doctors as i can so this suffering will end or atleast let up even 50% for all of us!

Glad you enjoyed my grandfathers saying. He was a wonderful person and i learned a lot of things from him. Especially about going with what you got! I sure do miss his hugs :eek:)

Take care
    Scoop