Thank You All

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fungran, May 26, 2003.

1. fungran

fungran New Member

for answering me so fast. I am a tadd better i am just plain tired it has taken alot out of me. Today I walked into town with my husband to see our first parade sence we moved here. It was very nice and I did really good til I got home. Now hurt bad, and yes I take hot baths every night and my hubby rubs me down with icey hot and that helps.
    I am going to go to the Health Dept hopefully this week and see what they say I need some relief fast, I am use to working and I don't see how I can if I can't even get around my house to do the everyday chores. My husband is disabled with his back he has a plate and screws the length of his back and he has to walk everyday or he will freeze up. The bad part he tries to help me but he can't bend so he tries to do as much as he can Bless his heart.
    Well, everyone I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!! for all your input as to helping me.
    I will let you know when I go to the Dr.
    Gentle Huggs to everyone!!!
    fungran
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad we have been able to help a little. We are very happy to have you on the board.

Next time you go for an outing, be sure to rest up the day before, and don't stay untill you are getting 'tired', leave while you still feel good, you have to learn to pace yourself, and reserve your energy.

When I do things, I always spend at least half the next day in bed.

It took me a long time to get this through my 'thick head'! But it makes life much easier when I do listen to my body.

Take care,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Shalom, Shirl