Thank you, dear friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, Mar 22, 2008.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

i deeply thank you for all of the uplifting words that you sent my way. Y0u are all so caring and wonderful. I still have a horrid pain above my lieft hip today and DH decided to bawl me out at the dinner table for not buiying shoes and a dress for a wedding in May!!!!f

i havwe not beenj in any iof those kinds of sgtores for 8 weeks! Just said "not now". and changed the subject. Not too happy when I mention pain.

Tomorrow will be a better day.Our oildest son will come here alone and get here about 8 a.m. to go to cburch with us, even though I will be in the choir.

I have made one salad and have 1 more gto go. He's bring a ham to stivck in the3 o0ven before we go.

Hav e a blessed Easter.

i love you all,

2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Isn't this board so great for friendship! I wanted to tell you that I checked your picture and you have the most gorgeous great-grandchildren. They are beautiful.
    Enjoy your Easter dinner.
  3. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Happy Easter!
    My oldest (20) is coming over as well (yippeee) for brunch this morning - as is my whole family. Just got a call that my Mom won't be making it as she is sick - which breaks my heart. (long story) but after some snow last night -it's going to be a beautiful day here today. The guys are planning on hitting the golf course later on!
    ME - taking it easy and I can't wait!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day - no matter what you do.
    Love to you all...